UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

thedoctor2016

Harem King
Gundam NT Or Hathaway flash licenses would be great but I have high doubts as 00 was a last test of AL and Gundam for me and they are failing it its why I will get Nozomis G.

Oldmario

Adventurer
my day 1 and 2(?) stuff came in the same package today, i wonder if the rest of the stuff will come together too or if i'm gonna have 4 seperate packages come all throughout the week

Cold Cobra

I'm entirely trustworthy...
AUKN Staff
My Claymore arrived this morning, but my three Durararas have yet to appear... (There is is: the most anime-fans-only sentence ever written...)

Shadow Cat

Thousand Master
Its releas but on hold
I was hoping for a release some time around the 10/12 after all the BBFC nonsence was sorted out

Now its getting to the point where I might as well cancel

More annoyed by the total lack of communication over this. Not had a single email from anime-on-line to say its delayed, no reason given and no expected release date, I only knew it wasn't going to arrive as I contacted MVM to confirm they got the order as I got no Email confirmation.

I guess it has something to do with the BBFC rating but why can't A-O-L either change the release date to TBC or email buyers. Or at least a mention on Twitter from Anime Limited about the delay

Last edited:

Bryan Admiraal

Straw Hat Pirate
I was hoping for a release some time around the 10/12 after all the BBFC nonsence was sorted out

Now its getting to the point where I might as well cancel

More annoyed by the total lack of communication over this. Not had a single email from anime-on-line to say its delayed, no reason given and no expected release date, I only knew it wasn't going to arrive as I contacted MVM to confirm they got the order as I got no Email confirmation.

I guess it has something to do with the BBFC rating but why can't A-O-L either change the release date to TBC or email buyers. Or at least a mention on Twitter from Anime Limited about the delay
SHOMIN SAMPLE | British Board of Film Classification