UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

I'd assume tomorrow would be the tell. Days 1-3 had shipping notifications (albeit wrong) it's possible since TNT is the potential courier that things will turn up unannounced like they did today.

You could always email Sony DADC since they use the AL order IDs in their packing notes.

I've completely forgotten what I even bought and all the emails have got lost in the hell that is my inbox - so I'm just looking at each day as the potential arrival of a mystery box selected by the me of a fortnight ago! :cool:

I've completely forgotten what I even bought and all the emails have got lost in the hell that is my inbox - so I'm just looking at each day as the potential arrival of a mystery box selected by the me of a fortnight ago! :cool:

Somehow I'm almost like that right now, my inbox is still ok but I have trouble recalling everything I got without checking lol

All the waiting on the Gundam releases will be worth it if you can:

1. Use the Japanese encodes
2. Include the original audio mix for Stardust Memory (I believe, as that one's 5.1 mix had a lot of new effects) as an optional track
3. Translate the JP Booklets and/or audio commentaries.

That would make the wait worth it. Imagine a 1:1 clone of Turn a Gundam in a gorgeous Collector's Edition, with translated booklets and/or subtitled audio commentaries. That would make me double dip on the UK editions if you could pull it off.

I do still wonder how AL got the original 0079 film audio but Nozomi didnt. But bar that releases Nozomi is a kinda similar standard because some of the boxes aint great I think ZZs sucks it doesnt use that special of art.

another day passes, and still no dispatched orders. @Hanners I'm not sure how I'll feel if the entirity of my christmas orders don't arrive till after new years. Are there any updates from the Sony distribution centre about this because honestly this is kind of a joke at this point.

I'm not Hanners, but I can at least provide some update on this. We've been told by the distribution centre that all remaining 12 Days orders are being dispatched over the next few days (including yesterday as well.) But, regarding dispatch notifications, if I'm being honest we'll likely only update and send those if/when we get confirmation on exactly what orders have been sent that day. Hope that helps but obviously we'll try and update things as best as we can with the information we have to hand 👍

Is there any way of tracking our orders? I've not had any dispatch or tracking noticed but have received one of my orders which was left with a neighbour (I really don't like them leaving stuff with neighbours.)

Is there any way of tracking our orders? I've not had any dispatch or tracking noticed but have received one of my orders which was left with a neighbour (I really don't like them leaving stuff with neighbours.)

Andrew has basically stated unless they get specific infomation about what orders have been shipped. They can't even tell us if they have been shipped atm.

Also remember tracked delivery was a seperate option for £7

Andrew has basically stated unless they get specific infomation about what orders have been shipped. They can't even tell us if they have been shipped atm.

Also remember tracked delivery was a seperate option for £7

Ah, that's really inconvenient. My local postie & the local Hermes driver both know where to leave my parcels if I'm out and they know NOT to leave them with the nearest neighbour because he's a hostile alcoholic who takes parcels in then gets irate & threatening about it.

Back