UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

Yeah, I’m still only on day 1 here 🤷🏻‍♂️

It’s stupid really, I’m not actually mad because I literally just got round to watching stuff I ordered from them last Christmas. But I just don’t quite understand how people are waiting on deliveries from the 4th of December still, even with Christmas and shipping issues that’s seems excessively late.

Just hoping I get mine by Xmas.

Only Tokyo Marbles arrived so far. I didn't get much either; Prison School, Samurai Flamenco Part 2, the one with the colourful box (canny remember, has ramen in it? lol) and Kiss Him Not Me.

Has anyone ever had an AL book/booklet suddenly turn warped before? I left out the Genius Party making book the night before last and all the inside pages turned wavy somehow (vertically), similar to paper that's been wet and dried.

Has anyone ever had an AL book/booklet suddenly turn warped before? I left out the Genius Party making book the night before last and all the inside pages turned wavy somehow (vertically), similar to paper that's been wet and dried.
I always return the books to their box after reading, so I haven't had that happen personally, but I can imagine that the one included in the Patema Inverted ultimate edition would do that given the chance, just because the paper it's printed on is a bit on the thin side. Surprising that the Genius Party book would do that, because it looks to be a thicker paper than the Patema one. 🤔

Is anyone else still waiting on an order from day 3? From what I've seen on this forum that seems to be one of the only days anyone's gotten an order from and I'm starting to get concerned.

I hope they get here before I head home for Christmas, I put down my term time address and I'm worried that I'll miss the deliveries while I'm away, and obvs with the lack of dispatch notices I'm not sure which orders I can change the address for (if any).

Yes nothing for me at all either... Ordered Claymore from day 1 (on the 2nd at like 4.45pm) and the bundle from day 3. (Also loads of other orders from later days.) No sign of a TNT van here, although the MVM packages have also been taking a day longer than normal via Royal Mail.

I've only received items from Days 1 and 2 from Anime Limited, which I've received 2 days ago. I'm currently waiting for the items from Days 4, 8 and 9, with Day 10 being a pre-order of the Maquia CE (I initially wrote only waiting for Day 4 in a previous post, because I've yet to receive a dispatch e-mail for Days 8 and 9).

This message, from Jeremy at Anime Limited, has been shared with me by a member of the community. I'm posting it here in the hopes that it is useful.

Firstly, we can only apologise profusely for the delay in you receiving what you ordered. To provide a little context as to where things stand, we will say that although thousands of orders placed during our 12 Days of Christmas have been shipped, we've been informed today by the distribution centre - who we purposely contracted to handle all fulfilment of orders in a timely manner - that despite claiming that all previous software issues that had initially caused delays in shipping were fixed, that all was in hand and all remaining orders were to be shipped out by close of play today (Wednesday 19th December), we have now been informed that no further orders at all have been shipped over the past couple of days.

Needless to say we're incredibly frustrated and unhappy with the poor service of the distribution centre at this critical period, and we're even more unhappy that this poor service has been passed on to our customers. We take great pride in the quality of service we have built for our AllTheAnime.com online store over the years and it's not at all fair that your experience ordering from us has been impacted in this way.

But with the above information in mind I'm sure the only question you want answered at this point is what is the status of what you've ordered and will it arrive before Christmas.

Unfortunately there's nothing more we can do to expedite the speed of shipments at this current time, and we're working tireless with the distribution centre to assist where we can to make shipping of your remaining orders as fast as possible. The best case scenario at this point that some of the outstanding orders will be shipped before Friday (21st December), with shipping continuing into the weekend and beyond until everything is shipped.

We're assured that orders are being shipped as fast as possible now - and I'm sure you can understand why we're not taking that completely at face value at this point until we see evidence of this - given how close we are to Christmas at this stage, we would say it's now highly unlikely that said shipments would arrive in time for Christmas.

We understand that what you ordered may have been intended to be a gift for Christmas, and we offer our deepest apologies for any inconvenience caused. But we'd rather be up front with you about that now we know where things currently stand.

If you would like to cancel your order, we are more than happy to accommodate that request for you. If you let us now the order number(s) in question, we can get that sorted for you. (I will say it's entirely possible that the order may still ship - due to the way the distribution centre operates - and you may need to return items after the fact / refusing delivery of them, but we can discuss that further as the need arises.)

Once again on behalf of everyone at All The Anime / Anime Ltd., we offer our deepest and sincerest apologies for this. Despite our planning of utilising a distribution centre that's meant be well equipped in dealing with the demand of orders we received over the sale period at our site, we have been let down tremendously by their service.

Kind regards,

Jeremy Graves
Marketing Executive, All The Anime / Anime Ltd.

At least I'm not the only one still waiting for a day 3 item, would be nice if I'd gotten dispatches notices for any of the other orders so I knew what could be redirected. I feel quite bad for the people working at AL, this must be quite a stressful way to end their year.

An update.... AL apparently can't amend shipping addresses. I don't mind all the lateness etc, it happens.

Being unable to change addresses or see any tracking info is a real kick in the teeth though when so many of us are likely to be in sporadically or entirely elsewhere over the Christmas - New Year period.

(Originally posted this in the mvm thread by mistake, apolgies!)

Edit: Explained the situation & Jeremy managed to (hopefully) get the delivery address changed. Top notch customer caeet as always.

Last edited:
Back