UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

my day 1 and 2(?) stuff came in the same package today, i wonder if the rest of the stuff will come together too or if i'm gonna have 4 seperate packages come all throughout the week

My Claymore arrived this morning, but my three Durararas have yet to appear... (There is is: the most anime-fans-only sentence ever written...)

Its releas but on hold
I was hoping for a release some time around the 10/12 after all the BBFC nonsence was sorted out

Now its getting to the point where I might as well cancel

More annoyed by the total lack of communication over this. Not had a single email from anime-on-line to say its delayed, no reason given and no expected release date, I only knew it wasn't going to arrive as I contacted MVM to confirm they got the order as I got no Email confirmation.

I guess it has something to do with the BBFC rating but why can't A-O-L either change the release date to TBC or email buyers. Or at least a mention on Twitter from Anime Limited about the delay

Last edited:
I was hoping for a release some time around the 10/12 after all the BBFC nonsence was sorted out

Now its getting to the point where I might as well cancel

More annoyed by the total lack of communication over this. Not had a single email from anime-on-line to say its delayed, no reason given and no expected release date, I only knew it wasn't going to arrive as I contacted MVM to confirm they got the order as I got no Email confirmation.

I guess it has something to do with the BBFC rating but why can't A-O-L either change the release date to TBC or email buyers. Or at least a mention on Twitter from Anime Limited about the delay
SHOMIN SAMPLE | British Board of Film Classification

another day passes, and still no dispatched orders. @Hanners I'm not sure how I'll feel if the entirity of my christmas orders don't arrive till after new years. Are there any updates from the Sony distribution centre about this because honestly this is kind of a joke at this point.

Back