UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

Your guess is as good as anybody’s atm. Based on the update packages should be shipping out at the moment, but until we see people physically receiving anything all we have is uncertainty.

Forgive me if this has been addressed recently, but has anybody received anything from any of the sale days yet? I ordered something on more days than not, and haven't received anything yet. I don't mind really just nice to know that it's not Royal Mail hoarding/burning stuff for me.

Forgive me if this has been addressed recently, but has anybody received anything from any of the sale days yet? I ordered something on more days than not, and haven't received anything yet. I don't mind really just nice to know that it's not Royal Mail hoarding/burning stuff for me.
Here’s a message we got recently regarding the situation:
Hi all, as we've been talking with our distribution partner for orders during our 12 Days of Christmas Sale and I can see a lot of you are quite reasonably querying delivery times, I just wanted to update everyone here in one go.

We've have been told in the last few minutes that as things stand that most orders have been processed are are in the system ready for shipment, but haven't actually yet been shipped from the warehouse. This is because of a series of software issues at the distribution centre which we're to understand have now all been resolved. We have also been told that all going well, your order will be getting shipped over the coming days without issue.

On behalf of the Anime Limited we're very sorry for the delay on this. Had we have been made aware of the extent of these issues sooner we could have made you better aware of the situation. I can assure you we're still in very regular communication with our distribution centre and if there's any significant update to bring people regarding order processing we'll be sure to do so.

From my experience the A3 posters that AL have seem to be a bit bigger than the the A3 frames I’ve purchased in the past.

They've probably sent their mascot to Sony DADC in a Yakuza style fashion.
Or sent a yakuza mascot.
363e1ffbd1d7c2d901de8530a48d3d441524347818_large.png

If it’s anything like my Yakuza experience, the mascot has totally forgotten what it’s supposed to be doing and is currently wasting all its time singing karaoke, playing golf and using telephone dating lines.

Anyone received anythin yet?

Only had a shipping email for my first order which was dec 3rd. No other shipping emails yet. These are christmas presents for me, my Mums paying for. Wondering if I’ll get them before christmas now :(

Only had a shipping email for my first order which was dec 3rd. No other shipping emails yet. These are christmas presents for me, my Mums paying for. Wondering if I’ll get them before christmas now :(
Only if you've been good all year. Try putting out a mince pie and a carrot to guarantee a Christmas miracle 🎅🥕

Nope, hopefully we should see signs of life within the next few days. Fingers crossed.

Back