UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

I got my replacement without having sent my faulty disc back :oops:

The code of the faulty disc is: A0102931985-B911 1000
Code of the fixed disc: A0102984676-B911 1000

I picked up Sentais when it was mispriced as I wasn’t sure if the title had been purged or not, but I’m happy to sell it to buy ALs version and have a unified set.

I've got both Ajin sets from Sentai from when they were priced way down, but I also had AL's Part 1 by then, so I will double-dip on Part 2 for completeness anyway.

Last edited:
225GBP for Bebop? It's a joke?

d25.jpg

I will say the suitcase looks better with those pictures, but damn... £225?! That's absurd. I won't repeat my thoughts on not including re-encoded discs, but the price is too high for just a suitcase, CDs and an art book.

Andrew said the CDs ate up most of the price, and I believe him, but if it were to drive it up this high, why even include them? You can import the CDs from Japan at an affordable price if you want them, so their inclusion here, while nice, seems a waste considering the markup.

Anyways, here's hoping that Utena gets a better CE than this joke. I own the Nozomi US release, so I won't pick up the UK set unless it has differently encoded discs, but I hope you guys get a nice CE for such an important series.

I hope 00 is good as Wing is one of my fav sets ever Nozomi really smashed it for that, 00 I can wait for but SEED and G looks like I’ll go Nozomi. But I hope Utena gets a good set as good as Nozomi’s at the least

Didn’t Nozomi’s lack a title on the spine? Seemed a bit oversized because of those included rings but otherwise it looked decent. I’m also Hoping AL give it a nice treatment since I’m keen on watching it.

Back