UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

No idea re: their relation, but Michael Mackenzie has done some terrific video essays for Arrow releases. It would be really interesting to see/hear a critical take on Perfect Blue from somebody well versed in giallo. There's a definite giallo or, maybe more precisely, Argento influence on the film.

It would also seem important to get a female critical viewpoint, given the themes of the film. Maybe Anne Billson? She's a fan of Kon, and briefly wrote about it in an article about anime's female role models

Hibiki Yoshizaki autograph joins the press wall. I looked at some of the merch being sold but it was a bit too lewd. I'm single, some things hanging on my wall will not help change that. Especially not when I did buy a Rei print.

Because unlike Andy and Jeremy, I know true best girl when I see her.
ylclf8a.jpg

Not to sound rude, but it was already posted, and was what caused that huge argument over it yesterday.
It's just srp so don't think going cost £299.99 god some people are never happy and al go above and beyond to put out nice boxsets or would people prefer al to be like manga uk with their cheap and nasty so called special editions boxsets.

Since I never actually commented as I recall- some really nice announcements from comic con this time. Totally buying Bartender.

Though admit I was expecting talk of Gundam NT.

Nope, like I said before one of the American cons is getting the first 20 minutes and was told the full movie will follow. They're even getting some limited Gunpla for the preview event.

I appreciate they couldn't have showed said preview at MCM but was really hoping we might have heard some good news.

Back