UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

Missed that part! Must have been too busy getting ready for MCM to do the gif. :D

Honestly, we tried to create some good GIFs to show it up but nothing we tried was really doing it justice on camera. But yes, the rigid case does have foiling and spot UV, so it looks great! :)

Kiznaiver looks great and I look forward to owning it, maybe get the Anime Limited store one for the book depending on how much more it costs as I really did love this show for some reason.

As a side note, all your links on that page lead to Re:Zero except the one to your own store which just takes me to your homepage.

Last edited:
Always like a reason to buy directly and an extra artbook seems like a good deal. Will keep an eye on this.

No trains running until 8am Sunday.

....I am not missing that screening.
LLb2Bb7.png

[UNBOXING] Hyouka Part 2 – All the Anime

Two days in and nobody mentioned that yet? oo
I'm still conflicted about this part 2 design. It totally looks nice by itself. But it also totally looks diffrent than the chipbox design of the first part without the outer chipbox. (And while there was some sort reference as to why in this thread before, something about fixing a mistake, I didn't really get where and what the mistake was supposed to be. Part 1 with the Japanese chipbox artwork looked marvelous.)

Also very much looking forward to Kiznaiver~

Long time lurker, first time poster here!

I just saw the Hyouka set and I love it. I am constantly impressed with the quality of AL's releases. As someone from Canada who is used to having to spend over $300 for a decent set I am so glad AL exists. I save so much money and their releases are always 10x cooler than the ones here. $120 for both amazing AL Your Lie in April sets or $350 for Aniplex's overpriced run of the mill sets? Hmmmmm.

So yeah. Thanks for keeping my hobby alive, my bluray shelf stylin' and wallet not as empty as it should be!

Very pleased about those announcements. I'm not a huge Gundam fan or anything, but it's nice to see more on the way. Plus, the first season of Thunderbolt is the only part of the franchise other than War in the Pocket & maybe 08th MS Team that I'd consider purchasing. Same with Amanchu. I know the second season seems to have lost its vision and is over-relying on yuri-bait and ill-fitting supernatural plots rehashed from Aria, but at the very least S1 is a lovely little character piece that stands on its own. It's very much like Arakawa Under the Bridge S1 in that regard.

Mostly I'm super pumped that AL managed to re-license Eupho. I'll be all over that the moment it hits. Fingers crossed they can pull a similar miracle with Rakugo in the future.

Heres hoping the new project is good better than that film
I'm hopeful this UK release will match the US one. Beez sadly died before we got the movie and it would be nice to have the compilation trilogy.

I actually have the Celestial Being patch from the beez release on my bag.

Back