UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

Nice rescue for Eupho (did they re-licence directly from the Japanese right-Hloder or make a better offer to Crunchyroll, since I think they still are the right-holder for the US/EU?)
Amanchu is a nice addition as well.

But...
But but but....

Here I'am, still hoping for Mushishi s2. one day...
Please.

WE'RE GETTING THE BEST GUNDAM! NOTHING ELSE MATTERS!

This is where I stand on it. Always makes me chuckle when people trot out mealy-mouthed criticisms of OO. Fact is, that show is a blast from start to finish, isn't saddled down with bloated padding like a lot of older Gundam shows, and the mecha designs are so gorgeous they compromise my abiluytyu ti from cgent sntnences ahssgfsjhgsjrgbnbg mgn hm...

[Drools.]

Well I'm happy with the news, especially as my copies of the second half of 00 and the movie are from the US, and I no longer have a region free DVD player (or the will to connect my PC to my TV...)

Also more matching sets! This should answer two questions: What Anime Limited will do with single-disc releases to make them match the other Gundam collection releases with Thunderbolt, and confirmation that the non-UC Gundam anime won't have the white-with-grey-specs box design, but still have the collection logo ala RecG with 00 (which isn't a question, but whatever...)

But...
But but but....

Here I'am, still hoping for Mushishi s2. one day...
Please.

I would love for a company like Anime Limited or Nozomi to release an ultimate edition of Mushishi, including both seasons, the ovas and maybe an art book. I suspect such an undertaking would only work as a kickstarter and be pretty pricey, but boy, would I definitely throw my cash at that.

I would love for a company like Anime Limited or Nozomi to release an ultimate edition of Mushishi, including both seasons, the ovas and maybe an art book. I suspect such an undertaking would only work as a kickstarter and be pretty pricey, but boy, would I definitely throw my cash at that.
And to make a bit more expensive. An English dub for the second season!

It would be "possible" for Anime-limited, Madman released Mushishi S2 in Australia (On DVD only unfortunatly) so the rights are not blocked.
For Nozomi I dont think it's possible, in fact for any distributors in the US, since Aniplex USA own the licence, and we know that AoA is not willing to give any shows they own to anyone anymore.

Eupho: Hell yeah, good thing I didn't look to hard for the PonyCans. (And probably got thing Big in Japan screwed up or I might have bought the JP vols by now)
Gundam 00: Seems like I need to get my DVDs out, before it's too late, because you're going to do a much niver release and nobody would want the oldies...

But the one thing that saddens me somehow is that it totally drowns out that Hyouka p2 is also coming. =I

And add the Manga + Himuhakage + Urushiba artworks rtbook as an extra. I'd also just take the Artbook, since I already got the manga, but the damn artbook went OOP in a matter of the weeks it took for me to find out the title ever got an artbook. A'll take an Anime artbook anytime, too, though.
Getting S2 would be such a saver, the Japanese BDs are already OOP, too. .__.

I wonder how high the chance is of Turn A still happening. Even though I do want 00 it still sucks to see Turn A getting shafted like this.

Back