UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

Oh nice, I really liked Kiznaiver (or rather I really liked the characters, but sometimes that's enough for me) but I thought it was one of the titles we wouldn't be getting anymore. Looking forward to it.
Kiznaiver is a special case as it's got Aniplex involved whilst also being a Crunchyroll license, it wouldn't fall under Sony & Funimation UK if that makes sense.

True but normally they knock off a enough to make it a must buy right now. This isn’t enough to make me want it over other potential early birds this month

Really? Save £2 off our regular price? Is that a miss price?

Think I’ll just pick it up as and when considering the lack of saving
I saw that, I might pick it up at MCM if they have copies, but I'm in less of a rush to get it as an EB

You're right, it's not the greatest 'early bird' but I figure I'm going to buy it anyway so I may aswell get it early and experience a sugar rush :)

Really? Save £2 off our regular price? Is that a miss price?

Think I’ll just pick it up as and when considering the lack of saving

That's already +30% off. Totally up to people where they pre-order or buy it though as long as if you want it you get it :)! It's a rare one as is an unusual pricing for us.

I was kinda miffed to see that the EB for The Origin was a lot shorter than the others currently active, but for the sake of £2 I'm sure I'll live and I'll just pick it up when I get paid later in the month.

That's already +30% off. Totally up to people where they pre-order or buy it though as long as if you want it you get it :)! It's a rare one as is an unusual pricing for us.
No extra discount for those of us that want two copies so all four sides of the reversible covers can be showing?

I'd personally rather they just displayed all 4 covers using the back/front of each case.
That would've been much more preferrable, but I'm happy to compromise and just buy two copies rather than just complain about the way they chose to do it.

That would've been much more preferrable, but I'm happy to compromise and just buy two copies rather than just complain about the way they chose to do it.

If you were to cut off the info side of the cover and flip it over you can have both for free!

Back