UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

Now we just need 'A Place Further than the Universe' and we'd have the penguin spectrum covered ;)

Hey, you forgot Kemono Friends & Polar Bear Café. A version of Penguindrum with a non Steven Foster dub/dubtitles would be nice too. And let's not forget the original tv version of Evangeli- *gun shot*

@anime_andrew
MSgfwiN.jpg

So this is tied up with Manga UK/ kaze and Cant happen in the UK market ?

@anime_andrew
MSgfwiN.jpg

So this is tied up with Manga UK/ kaze and Cant happen in the UK market ?

Not at all - we get on well with the folks at Manga UK so never say never on that! I'd like to have the film in our set :). When we're ready to announce stuff we will, but we are working on a 20th Anniversary Edition here for Bebop too. We'll discuss contents in due course too :).

Best.

AP

I'd be very interested in a 20th anniversary edition if it uses video assets from Dynit, just like the Dybex release. I could buy the Dybex release, but the extras don't have Dutch subtitles. :/

I'd be very interested in a 20th anniversary edition if it uses video assets from Dynit, just like the Dybex release. I could buy the Dybex release, but the extras don't have Dutch subtitles. :/

Persistent rumors are saying that Dybex is also planning something "Big" for the 20Th anniversary of Bebop, + the fact that Watanabe will be at Japan Expo for an anniversary event.

Incorrect, Dybex is a French distributor
They are a Belgian distributor that primarily operates in French speaking markets. Their headquarters is located in Nivelles.

EDIT: correction - headquarters is located in Sint-Genesius-Rode. Their other business, Dybex Rights Management, is located in Nivelles.

Last edited:
Back