UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

run down of those Editions ?

.... ponders weather AL will use those sources...

So how import friendly are they ? i assume the menus are not in English

Soooo after still holding out a tiny slither of hope to see Pigtails released this month (going on Amazon release date of 28th May due to it being TBC on the release schedule) I have just had an email confirming my order is now delayed to 3rd November which is obviously a placeholder date being a Saturday.
Sooooooo any updates on when we will see this i.e. sooner or later? @Hanners @anime_andrew

Surprised no one has made mention of this, but they've pulled a surprise on us and listed Vampire Hunter D (aka Bloodlust, 2000) for pre-order. I'm going to assume the BD will be a dupe of the Discotek version. I know Justin Sevakis did a fantastic job on the authoring of the Discotek BD, considering the source materials weren't up to HD quality (possibly due to the low resolution/limitations of the CG at the time?).

I still don't understand why the licensor won't let anyone release the Japanese dub made for the Japanese home video release. The other thing which bugs me is that the Japanese theatrical release had a Do As Infinity song during the credits, where as all western releases omits the song for a Marco D'Ambrosio piece. Assuming this is a music rights issue.

We knew this release was coming from last year.

People posted the package shot in the thread for thoses so it was mentioned.

The english audio (which is the original audio track for the movie) never used the song so why would they edit it in later?

I will definitely pre-order Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust! (even though I already own the US BD)

This will also be my 4th Anime Limited title on May 28th. @Hanners can we also expect pre-order deals for Rokka and Lupin the Third in the coming weeks?

Yep, Rokka -Braves of the Six Flowers- is a 25th June title. Don't worry, both that release and Lupin the 3rd Part 4 will get their moment in the sun! :D

Great, then I'll pre-order Vampire Hunter D along with Lupin and another order for Rokka, Re:Zero and Hyouka part 2. :)
I already pre-ordered Wolf's Rain of course.

Full Metal Panic! creator Shouji Gatou coming to MCM London | London Comic Con

It's kinda sad the MCM founders had to sell the company but Jesus, the new owners know how to schedule! None of this "It's the day before they open and no one knows specifics" that they ran on previously.
Also seems they might actually put some effort into their Irish con too, it has been rescheduled to the week before the October London Con so I expect to see most of the October guests at the Dublin event too.

Got my Sword Art Online II boxset. Very happy with it. Love the reversible cover art as well.
Another great job by Anime Limited!

Oh nice, I really liked Kiznaiver (or rather I really liked the characters, but sometimes that's enough for me) but I thought it was one of the titles we wouldn't be getting anymore. Looking forward to it.

Back