UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

Received my Masaaki Yuasa posters today. My brother received his ASV posters, but mine didn't turn up yet, sadly. I do like how AL made a mistake though, and the ASV posters are actually A2 rather than A3 like they were listed as.

Yeah! Quick nasty shots to kinda show it. Vinyl/Plastic texture for max light bounce haha.

DH0ZsGk.jpg

40mPgR9.png

I do like how AL made a mistake though, and the ASV posters are actually A2 rather than A3 like they were listed as.

A mistake, or a thank you for people's patience in waiting for them to arrive and be shipped? :p

Really really impressed by the Yuasa posters. Huge and love the material. Amazing job guys, would be happy to buy more posters of current/older anime from the store.

We're definitely looking into what else we can do in terms of poster bundles with products on our online store this year, and we'd love to offer up some more offers like these, so watch this space!

Received my A Silent Voice, Night is Short, Walk on Girl and Lu over the Wall posters today. Repeating comments about loving the material used for the latter two posters. Now, to scare my bank my getting them all framed!

Now, I wonder what the chances are of a Fireworks poster are :p

We're definitely looking into what else we can do in terms of poster bundles with products on our online store this year, and we'd love to offer up some more offers like these, so watch this space!
Now I know a Hyouka poster bundle is unrealistic, but some for Violet Evergarden would be quite cool. I mean it had some screening.

(Did that have some posters on the screening location, which could just be reused?)
Kind of too bad about the ASV posters and my missed EB. Would have jumped on it regardless, if it had the cherry blossums the the river illustration, but whatever. The release at least is shiny~

Received my A Silent Voice, Night is Short, Walk on Girl and Lu over the Wall posters today. Repeating comments about loving the material used for the latter two posters. Now, to scare my bank my getting them all framed!

Now, I wonder what the chances are of a Fireworks poster are :p

I got a Fireworks poster through the post back in December, it's v. nice! I think it was for a online compo prize during the cinema screening. Hopefully AL do a poster bundle if the movie comes out here for home release.

Back