UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

just got my Charlotte order from hmv Ireland, but just curious was there a reason why it has no box to hold both volumes? i was thinking it'd be like your lie in april, either way looks like a nice set and hopefully a decent watch

I ordered the Anime Limited Exclusive Ajin set that includes the poster as part of an order during the 20% off sale after the holidays, and I received my order with the anime on the 12th of January. I know the poster is shipped separately, but I'm just wondering if anyone knows about how long I should expect the poster to ship after the Ajin set is sent, as I have not received the poster or any notification of shipment yet. Thanks!

EDIT: OK, I see that the FAQs page states non-disc merchandise gets sent 7-10 days after the media is shipped. so, it could be arriving any day now. Perhaps there is no separate shipping notification for the separate merchandise shipment...

Last edited:
I ordered the Anime Limited Exclusive Ajin set that includes the poster as part of an order during the 20% off sale after the holidays, and I received my order with the anime on the 12th of January. I know the poster is shipped separately, but I'm just wondering if anyone knows about how long I should expect the poster to ship after the Ajin set is sent, as I have not received the poster or any notification of shipment yet. Thanks!

EDIT: OK, I see that the FAQs page states non-disc merchandise gets sent 7-10 days after the media is shipped. so, it could be arriving any day now. Perhaps there is no separate shipping notification for the separate merchandise shipment...

We ship the Ajin posters, and these are shipped same day as the product. But if this was ordered between 26th Dec-1st Jan Anime Limited had all orders being fulfilled and shipped direct from their warehouse as opposed to us shipping.

Ok, thanks - it was ordered on December 30th - I already sent an email inquiry to AL through their website last night about this. Hopefully a poster is either on its way or is at least still available to ship to me, then. I'll just wait for their response. I order the majority of my UK anime through your AOL website, actually, but in this instance had decided I would pay the higher international shipping fee through AllTheAnime specifically because of the availability of their exclusive poster from that site.

EDIT: Cool, the poster had actually fallen through the cracks, but AL are having the fulfillment center ship one out to me today. So, I should get it around the end of the month.

Last edited:
And voila.
9NoBZ6Q.jpg

Yet we still can't preorder the A Silent Voice vinyl?

As I'm sure you can appreciate, that's a very different kind of project - there's a big difference between putting in an order for some units of stock from Japan and effectively creating a bespoke music label from the ground up. We want to make absolutely sure we have everything locked down and confirmed in terms of pricing and what we're offering for our initial vinyl and music releases before opening pre-orders so that we can make sure that everyone who orders knows exactly what they're getting, and that's taking longer than we initially anticipated.

Things are still moving forward so don't worry, it hasn't been forgotten, but as it's a new venture for us it'll require a little more patience from folks before we're good to go - I'm as keen to get it up for pre-order as anyone, so fear not!

While on the subject of music releases, what's happened to the Attack on Titan OST? About a year ago Andrew said you would be getting more stock in but every time i check it's still out of stock.

We want to make absolutely sure we have everything locked down and confirmed in terms of pricing and what we're offering for our initial vinyl and music releases before opening pre-orders so that we can make sure that everyone who orders knows exactly what they're getting, and that's taking longer than we initially anticipated.
I'm still confused on voucher we got with the mystery box. When someone mentioned it was for A Silent Voice only, you stated that it would be for everything (including CDs IIRC), but it says vinyl only on the back?

I'm still confused on voucher we got with the mystery box. When someone mentioned it was for A Silent Voice only, you stated that it would be for everything (including CDs IIRC), but it says vinyl only on the back?

It does as that was the main thrust of the promotion, but as we'll be listing all of our music releases in the same section of the shop so the discount code will be valid across all music products.

As for the Attack on Titan OST, I'll definitely look into that and see whether there's anything to report stock-wise.

I've finished the second to last disc of Gundam ZZ, but before I start watching the final disc, I gave the old Beez CCA DVD a quick spin.

My reaction:
J6Y97NW.gif

This DVD did not age well at all. Poor PAL conversion and there's an unsightly yellow tint that permeates the entire picture.

I'm really hoping CCA is among the 2018 Gundam titles, because I'm not planning on watching the Beez DVD ever again.

Today I started watching the UK release of Hyouka with a few friends and we loved it. Will we see a release of the second half before summer?

Back