UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

I'm looking at that luxury Gundam 00 HD boxset that right stuf have implied they'll be releasing in the US too and hoping it makes its way to the UK.

Has anyone posted their blu-ray copy of Your Name back to AL yet for the re-authored discs, and did you send just the disc or with the blu-ray case? I've got 2 copies to send off for exchange and one of them is the collectors edition, so obviously not gonna send the whole thing in. Last time I got a replacement disc through the post (not from AL mind) it arrived in pieces because the fools shipped it in a plastic cd sleeve with no protection.

Has anyone posted their blu-ray copy of Your Name back to AL yet for the re-authored discs, and did you send just the disc or with the blu-ray case? I've got 2 copies to send off for exchange and one of them is the collectors edition, so obviously not gonna send the whole thing in. Last time I got a replacement disc through the post (not from AL mind) it arrived in pieces because the fools shipped it in a plastic cd sleeve with no protection.
A small update on that and Persona 3 Movie 2 would be nice.

Last edited:
Just received an email about my DVD mystery box saying it's been returned to AL by royal mail and will be reshipped to me hopefully by end of week. Anyone else still waiting for theirs check your inboxes. :)

Just received an email about my DVD mystery box saying it's been returned to AL by royal mail and will be reshipped to me hopefully by end of week. Anyone else still waiting for theirs check your inboxes. :)
Got the same email. Now hopefully my brother will believe I did actually get him a Christmas present! :)
This combined with my Fairy Tail 21 preorder showing up 2 weeks after release has put me off using their store for the time being... which is a shame as they're normally amazing.

So same crap that happened to the bluray mystery boxes going to Ireland, stuck in the corner of a depot for a month then returned.

I need to send in my email yet for the two Your Name sets I purchased... I wanted to do that over the weekend but forgot.

Lol, I went to bed really early last night and then woke up about 3:00 am this morning... So, I dutifully got onto my computer and sent the email off to AL for my Your Name replacement discs. I guess we need to wait to hear back from Al for instructions on when to send the discs in.

BBFC round-up updates for the Anime Limited Q1/1st half of 2018 slate.

Rated:
  • Assassination Classroom Season 2 Part 2 [15]: strong bloody violence
  • Chrono Crusade [15]: moderate violence and sex references
  • ERASED Part 2 [15]: strong violence
  • Fairy Tail Part 22 [12]: moderate fantasy violence, sex references
  • Grimgar: Ashes & Illusions [15]: strong violence
  • Kino's Journey [12]: moderate violence
  • Mobile Suit Gundam ZZ Part 2 [12]: moderate fantasy violence, sex references, language
  • Momotaro, Sacred Sailors [PG]: mild violence, outdated racist attitudes
  • Napping Princess [PG]: mild threat, fantasy violence, language
  • Peacemaker Kurogane [15]: strong bloody violence
  • Princess Arete [PG]: mild threat
  • The Testament of Sister New Devil Season 1 [18]: strong sex, sex references
  • Wolf's Rain [15]: one scene of strong violence, moderate violence (for the most part)
Not Yet Rated:
  • Dimension W
  • The Dragon Dentist
  • Durarara!!x2 Ketsu
  • Love Live Sunshine!! Season 1
  • Lupin the Third Part IV
  • The Night is Short, Walk on Girl
  • NINJA SLAYER FROM ANIMATION
  • Pigtails & Other Shorts
  • Riddle Story of Devil

Back