UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

I like ZZ... though I'll admit it takes far too long to get going, and if I wasn't such a big Gundam fan I might have dropped it after a few episodes, which would have been a shame in the end (in my opinion, obviously!) I really can't wait to give it a proper "on TV with good quality picture and subtitles" watch next year... (hopefully :p)

tumblr_inline_nqcycl0y0L1rers41_500.gif

Hey guys. I would like to purchase the Escaflowne offer on your web shop however my card doesn't clear till Tuesday, a day after the offer ends. I was wondering when you charge for the order? is it immediate or otherwise? I've ordered from you multiple times in the past but I can't recall when the charge occurred, think it was a couple days after but just wanna be safe..

Oh & what time Monday does the offer end?

Hey guys. I would like to purchase the Escaflowne offer on your web shop however my card doesn't clear till Tuesday, a day after the offer ends. I was wondering when you charge for the order? is it immediate or otherwise? I've ordered from you multiple times in the past but I can't recall when the charge occurred, think it was a couple days after but just wanna be safe..

Payment is made at the time of order (so as soon as the order is placed money will be taken from your account).

The offer will most likely finish at 12pm on Monday.

Just to make it known, we're actually extending the offer on Escaflowne until the end of this coming week. We know there's been a lot of offers on our shop recently. Those along with Your Name and tickets going on sale this weekend means it's potentially a busy time for bank accounts, with bills and whatnot. We appreciate people's wallet's might be feeling it a bit so hopefully this helps :)

Just to make it known, we're actually extending the offer on Escaflowne until the end of this coming week. We know there's been a lot of offers on our shop recently. Those along with Your Name and tickets going on sale this weekend means it's potentially a busy time for bank accounts, with bills and whatnot. We appreciate people's wallet's might be feeling it a bit so hopefully this helps :)
NOOO I get my money on the 12th so late *Cries*

Here's a suggestion for Andrew and co.!

Since you're going to be releasing Persona 3 I was wondering if you would consider the option to include a box to hold all four films together with the UK release of the fourth (and final) film like the Japanese release did? The size would simply be the same as Sword Art Online II but the artwork for it is really nice.

Here's the box (pics courtesy of Blu-ray.com's Nostaglic Twilight):
yb31lPwl.jpg
YMMwKoVl.jpg

Back