UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

Hyouka p2 not being there is perhaps a good thing. I would have double dipped just to have copies ready to push onto whoever victim that comes along to be converted. (And given the Korean UE I probably have spent enough on Hyouka already this year.)
(Stil didn't prevent me from that school bundle, artboxes are always good bait for me...)

The only sets I need are part sets. Which I don't collect.
I would of liked a collector's box for the Charlotte sets.
Its hard when you have almost every release. 😭
Next christmas, obviously.
Did any AoA release with AL every get a Complete Collection Box? I can't really think of any.

Hyouka p2 not being there is perhaps a good thing. I would have double dipped just to have copies ready to push onto whoever victim that comes along to be converted. (And given the Korean UE I probably have spent enough on Hyouka already this year.)
(Stil didn't prevent me from that school bundle, artboxes are always good bait for me...)

Did any AoA release with AL every get a Complete Collection Box? I can't really think of any.
Gurren Lagann
Persona 3 Movies
SAO II

Shame terror in resonance's standard BD isn't on sale. It wasn't a terrible series but it sas far from anything special and I got the impression that the writers thought that it was far smarter than it really was.

I don't want the big old ultimate edition on my shelves taking up a lot more space than it deserves but I'd get the standard cheap to watch with my OH.

My 20th anniversary Cowboy Bebop shirt arrived.
T47TZ8u.jpg

I suppose in a way it's a good thing that I get at least one day rest from spending money :p
Only Hyouka really interests me from this list and that would only be if part 2 was discounted too.
Yeah. I got the TiR Ultimate cheap when someone kindly posted a link to it.
The only other thing would be Hyouka, but it's on Funimation still when I get back to subscribing to it.

So far a quarter of the christmas sale is being used by AL to laugh at the people that buy their releases as soon as possible. I'm really tiring of this practice. How many more christmas sale days are going to reveal new, better, cheaper, CEs for titles they've already released?

Shame terror in resonance's standard BD isn't on sale. It wasn't a terrible series but it sas far from anything special and I got the impression that the writers thought that it was far smarter than it really was.

I don't want the big old ultimate edition on my shelves taking up a lot more space than it deserves but I'd get the standard cheap to watch with my OH.
Buy the UE and stick the amaray from it on your shelf?

I dont mind CE's getting new Complete CE's, those are fine because the originals are already perfectly nice on their own imo. Id feel pretty screwed over if id of bought those SE Snow White BD's though.

Same thing when a manga gets a box set version or that Monogatari LN set that came out recently. Same product but late buyers get a cheaper price and fancy box to go along with it.

Back