UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

I'd be up for taking someone's extra HAL LE off of them from the Holiday Bundle, if they would be willing to ship overseas to the US - I would pay for the extra shipping, of course. I have the funi release, but chipboard is always nice. That one is a rigid box, yes?

I'd be up for taking someone's extra HAL LE off of them from the Holiday Bundle, if they would be willing to ship overseas to the US - I would pay for the extra shipping, of course. I have the funi release, but chipboard is always nice. That one is a rigid box, yes?
It's a rigid box, but it's one of the less sturdy ones AL have put out.

In terms of packaging and extras it definitely is an upgrade even to Funi's LE. It comes with a booklet which also includes a full colour Manga and the box is definitely more sturdy than the Funi one.

Though I must admit I like the Funi Cover choice on the slipcover (which is sidewards for a change) better. (The Illustration AL used is just screaming shoujo-cheese too much for me.) The alternative cover sleeves are kind of weird to store, but more artwork is nice, too, given it has no booklet.
(It also looked less weird after I removed the DVD half.)

I’ve seen it! It’s a whacky Christmasy themed story with a fair bit of charm, so I’d say if that sounds like your thing then go for it.
How christmasey is the story? Is it set at christmas and thats about it? Or does the whole story involve around christmas (without spoilers if you can)

How christmasey is the story? Is it set at christmas and thats about it? Or does the whole story involve around christmas (without spoilers if you can)
As far as I remember it's more about Japanese Christmas. About being in a pair and not spending the holidays gloomily alone.

As far as I remember it's more about Japanese Christmas. About being in a pair and not spending the holidays gloomily alone.
Thanks! I think I'll take a punt at that price.

Someone here was selling it in the Marketplace.
Found it:
Gemsy-chan's Anime/Game sale
Thanks also! I'll talk to my brother and see if he is still interested in buying it.

I've had my copy from UP1 so it is released and out in the wild... It's also sold by Amazon so if it's wrong you will be able to return easily.
Which is odd as UP1 is now showing it as release delayed by publisher which is either incorrect or something was wrong with the original print run or some other issue and not everyone has changed availability information.

Back