UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

So far, I've ordered Overlord, Kill La Kill and now Aoharu Machinegun. I'm very pleased with this sale so far!

(I still haven't watched everything I got in last year's sale though... :oops:)

That's a difficult one to judge, it'd obviously be more economical to ship a person's order(s) in as few packages as possible but I'm guessing the volume of orders could impact that. However since there's a 5+ day wait on processing of a given days orders someone could potentially sift and combine multi part orders if they felt so inclined.

Just wondering if anyone knows the answer, but if I order multiple things on the same day, say 3 seperate orders, do they ship them by order or ship entire day together?
I always thought they shipped per-order number

The amount of time it would take to check to see if people have multiple orders would just take too long (or at least from my limited knowledge of using online sales software)

If you had 100 separate orders, then it would be easier to print and postage them by order number than try and find same name/address/email and combine them, It also depends on if people really WANT the items to be packed together as some people get really fussy when it comes to "I made this order separate as it was for my brother" or whatever rubbish reply they want to give.

At the end of the day. A separate order, is a separate order and would likely be treated as such

The amount of time it would take to check to see if people have multiple orders would just take too long (or at least from my limited knowledge of using online sales software)

If you had 100 separate orders, then it would be easier to print and postage them by order number than try and find same name/address/email and combine them, It also depends on if people really WANT the items to be packed together as some people get really fussy when it comes to "I made this order separate as it was for my brother" or whatever rubbish reply they want to give.

At the end of the day. A separate order, is a separate order and would likely be treated as such
I'm pretty sure Tony combines orders if he sees multiple orders going to the same person, but doesn't go out of his way to look for them.

thanks for the insight, couldn't make up my mind if I wanted Assassination Classroom after I just placed the School Bundle order then also decided to place another order for Aoharu x Machinegun after reading a quick review.

My postie gets very lazy if they see there is more than 1 package to deliver and have a horrible habbit of leaving my packages in the foyer for all to see without even letting me know, otherwise if it's 1 package they deliver it. I'll try to place a single order next time.

With both days having a preorder and an already released show getting a shiny CE box

Should I keep my hopes up Platic Memories will show up over the next week, or is that a little too much wishful thinking

With both days having a preorder and an already released show getting a shiny CE box

Should I keep my hopes up Platic Memories will show up over the next week, or is that a little too much wishful thinking
I'm not super sure when that came out buy if it's within the pattern some people have predicted, and it's not 12 days, it's a mystery box

Last year people who ordered multiple's we would occasionally see the same name for different orders, and as such would ship it all together. But we're not fulfilling their Christmas deals this year [which is kind of a blessing as last year's sales nearly killed me].

Still debating on selling my current AssClass sets and getting the more compact re-release. Sort of just wondering if it’ll appear again next year for less somehow.

Still debating on selling my current AssClass sets and getting the more compact re-release. Sort of just wondering if it’ll appear again next year for less somehow.
I'm thinking this, I really liked the show and space is a premium... also that green second season box is a bit putrid.

I'm thinking this, I really liked the show and space is a premium... also that green second season box is a bit putrid.
CeX are offering £32 cash or £46 exchange for Season One parts 1/2 and Season two part One.
It’s just a pain because I spent a fair bit on this series, only for a cheaper more space friendly set to pop up. If AL sold the art box separately I could just Frankenstein the discs in there somehow.

It’s more the space saving. If my eBay listing doesn’t sell by 4PM I’ll just stick with what I have for now. Need to conserve funds for whatever comes next.

Last year people who ordered multiple's we would occasionally see the same name for different orders, and as such would ship it all together. But we're not fulfilling their Christmas deals this year [which is kind of a blessing as last year's sales nearly killed me].
That’s good, please try shipping as few orders as possible cause you re not doing very well for international customers. Your packaging is poor, the box is really flimsy and there is no wrapping at all!

That’s good, please try shipping as few orders as possible cause you re not doing very well for international customers. Your packaging is poor, the box is really flimsy and there is no wrapping at all!
Is this for their current 12 days deals?

Back