UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

Are we expecting the vinyl OST for Bebop's ultimate edition like the USA one or is that out of the picture? Good on including the film, that's pretty cool (even if I have it already).

I held off on buying the French anniversary edition because I already have AL's special edition, but knowing their packaging and goodies, I'm not sure I'll be able to stop myself from doing it a second time shrug

Are we expecting the vinyl OST for Bebop's ultimate edition like the USA one or is that out of the picture? Good on including the film, that's pretty cool (even if I have it already).

I held off on buying the French anniversary edition because I already have AL's special edition, but knowing their packaging and goodies, I'm not sure I'll be able to stop myself from doing it a second time shrug
Its CD they announced it MCM due to Vinyl not being able to have the whole OST for cost reasons

Anyone have experience with rightstuf international shipping? 00 set left US on 13th, after the courier RS said they'd use handed it to Swiss Post. 10 days later and no update or delivery and what I can find online about Swiss Post doesn't sound good.

Anyone have experience with rightstuf international shipping? 00 set left US on 13th, after the courier RS said they'd use handed it to Swiss Post. 10 days later and no update or delivery and what I can find online about Swiss Post doesn't sound good.
I've just had a rightstuf order with Swiss Post hit the UK today after dispatching on 9th August.

It's an interesting piece of merch to offer as an incentive that's for sure. The track that is on it is on Bamco's YouTube channel:

Back