UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

It's also a sub-license from Funimation, so....

Eureka_Seven_-_Eureka_1.gif

Where's that picture from? I don't remember ever seeing it, but I watched the original show (several times), AO and the Good Night, Sleep Tight Young Lovers movie, but I really don't recall that from anywhere. Is it from the new movie?

Where's that picture from? I don't remember ever seeing it, but I watched the original show (several times), AO and the Good Night, Sleep Tight Young Lovers movie, but I really don't recall that from anywhere. Is it from the new movie?
It's from the OVA episode of Eureka Seven Astral Ocean where he ends up dressing up as Eureka.

I forgot Angelic Layer was coming up. Nice and simple outer box fitting for a CLAMP series. Will be nice to add another classic series to my collection.

They used the Funimation master, so it'll be the Funimation subtitles.
You didn't really answer my question, but I came across your blog through google and that answered what I was aiming for so thanks :p. (Talking about the the translation debacle that happened back then)

You didn't really answer my question, but I came across your blog through google and that answered what I was aiming for so thanks :p. (Talking about the the translation debacle that happened back then)
Ah I see, I was confused by the mention of Crunchyroll since it didn't simulcast on there except for select European territories. Funimation's partnership with Crunchyroll got the show on there.

But yeah Funimation had the whole debacle with that specific episode which got corrected in the home video version.

Back