UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

Masaaki Yuasa's Kick Heart (dub & sub)
Oval x Over
Anime Mirai short The Little Spider Girl (Wasurenagumo)
Anime Mirai short Tansu Warashi

Damn. I backed the original kickstarter for Kick Heart, but I'd be tempted to pick this up for Wasurenagumo alone. Both it & the original Little Witch Academy ova are probably the strongest titles in the Young Animator Train Project/Anime Mirai back catalogue

I'd be tempted to pick this up for Wasurenagumo alone.
Yep, the set will be worth its price for just that by itself. I saw it as part of the Anime Mirai screening at Scotland Loves Anime 2012, and I absolutely love it. So happy about being able to get a physical copy.

The original Little Witch Academia (and its follow-up) could really, really do with a UK release as well...

Official Gundam YouTube has started uploading the IBO season 2 dub. It's blocked in the UK unlike the season 1 dub uploaded a year ago.

Should anything be read into that or just Gundam.Info being inconsistent as they often are?

i
future boy conen

I know im Forgetting Something I know we will Get Lupin ( in doubt on the older stuff) But the Rest is a mystery to me

Sorry for being a Pain @anime_andrew

Very sadly, I don't think AL have ever suggested they'll release FBC. Not that I've noticed anyway (and I would've noticed!). Though it would be especially nice for it's 40th Anniversary if someone did.

I wonder if you guys could help me please :) The film's you've picked up, those being AOT Season 2 recap, Maquia: When the Promised Flower Blooms, Code Geass films 1-3 & maybe the other two Eureka 7 films? I can't recall if only the first was announced? Do they include home video rights? I'd presume they do but I'd rather not put them up on the schedule if that's not the case.

I wonder if you guys could help me please :) The film's you've picked up, those being AOT Season 2 recap, Maquia: When the Promised Flower Blooms, Code Geass films 1-3 & maybe the other two Eureka 7 films? I can't recall if only the first was announced? Do they include home video rights? I'd presume they do but I'd rather not put them up on the schedule if that's not the case.

We hold homevideo on them all too, yes :).

We hold homevideo on them all too, yes :).
I61xsoE.gif

ALL HAIL LELOUC-ANDREW

Back