UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

So Funimation have announced with Crunchyroll they are releasing Re:Zero in the US in the summer.
Anime Limited have it down as June, which is probably very close to the US release, so I wonder if that date will slip now...

Mine was shipped too, quite happy as I've not seen it before so I at least got something guaranteed to watch this coming weekend :D

there Somthing i should Konw ?

i just ordered the UE from amazon UK the other day

The set holds the digipacks in the center using a cardboard inner box. They are easily crushed/damaged meaning that the digipacks move around freely.

Mine was crushed on 1 side on arrival, and there has been a list for replacements since the release of the set. Eventually we're supposed to be getting replacement inner boxes to remedy this.

Got princess arete today in the post, is this the first time they've printed the info sheet onto the actual box? I actually quite like it, I think it looks nice like that but dont recall any other release from AL doing it this way, im just super glad the spine is nice and clean

Got princess arete today in the post, is this the first time they've printed the info sheet onto the actual box? I actually quite like it, I think it looks nice like that but dont recall any other release from AL doing it this way, im just super glad the spine is nice and clean
I think there's been a couple where they've printed info sheet onto the box, but the only one I can think of at the moment is genius party.

If we go way back, Perfect Blue CE, Durarara!! Season 1 CE and the Cowboy Bebop CEs (redo Cowboy Bebop, it deserves much better ;_; ) also have it printed on the back. Not a fan of it as I'd personally prefer more art myself tbh, but then I never really read the info sheets anyway.

If we go way back, Perfect Blue CE, Durarara!! Season 1 CE and the Cowboy Bebop CEs also have it printed on the back. Not a fan of it as I'd personally prefer more art myself tbh, but then I never really read the info sheets anyway.
likewise, and I wish they wouldn't glue them to the backs though, I like just being able to slide the sheet out and put it in the case like most Funi LEs

Back