UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

Not bad but can still get Durarara!! X2 Shou Collector's Edition for £24.99 from Zavvi. Other ones are good price though.

So without spoilers does durrarararararara!!!??¡¡! Season 1 finish on a cliff hanger? It seems like it's going to go on for a while so I was thinking of just selling my copy of season 1 rather than watching it.

Received Napping Princess today :eek: didn't receive a dispatch notif so this was a nice surprise at the door, really nice looking set, cant wait to watch it and see what its all about this weekend :D

Haven't seen this mentioned anywhere else yet (if it has been, feel free to correct me) but there's a special advance screening of the first Geass film in London next Tuesday. Tickets cost £30 and for that you get to see the film, a poster, an art card and a voucher to claim the film on Blu-ray from the AL store. Per the booking page, so far only I and one other person have opted for this.

Code Geass: Lelouch Of The Rebellion I (fan screening)

With the fan screening of 'Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion I'
To celebrate the release of 'Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion I', we are hosting a fan event one day before nationwide release at ODEON Luxe Haymarket on Tuesday 20th March.
All guests will receive a free film poster, art card and voucher code to redeem your own copy of Code Geass on blu-ray once it is released in August 2018.
Simply book online or in cinema for the screening at ODEON Luxe Haymarket on 20th March 2018!
Expires 20/03/2018

With the fan screening of 'Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion I'
To celebrate the release of 'Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion I', we are hosting a fan event one day before nationwide release at ODEON Luxe Haymarket on Tuesday 20th March.
All guests will receive a free film poster, art card and voucher code to redeem your own copy of Code Geass on blu-ray once it is released in August 2018.
Simply book online or in cinema for the screening at ODEON Luxe Haymarket on 20th March 2018!
Expires 20/03/2018
I'm actually kinda conflicted on this. Like it's great to have an estimated tentative Blu-ray release date but there's a chance that Funimation will likely acquire the trilogy with a dub and if that happens the value of the UK release will drop. A lot of us don't want a repeat of Miss Hokusai in all honesty.

I'm actually kinda conflicted on this. Like it's great to have an estimated tentative Blu-ray release date but there's a chance that Funimation will likely acquire the trilogy with a dub and if that happens the value of the UK release will drop. A lot of us don't want a repeat of Miss Hokusai in all honesty.
If it's another dub with Johnny Yong Bosch, America can keep it.

Haven't seen this mentioned anywhere else yet (if it has been, feel free to correct me) but there's a special advance screening of the first Geass film in London next Tuesday. Tickets cost £30 and for that you get to see the film, a poster, an art card and a voucher to claim the film on Blu-ray from the AL store. Per the booking page, so far only I and one other person have opted for this.

Code Geass: Lelouch Of The Rebellion I (fan screening)
Dammit, this is not enough notice for me to be able to head down to London and watch a movie on a weekday evening. Oh well, i'll just make do with the normal screening near me on the 21st.

It's a bit of a catch 22 for me. No where in the town I live will be showing the movie so I'd have to pay to travel out of town to see it regardless. So a £30+ train ticket to St Pancras is offset by seeing the film a day earlier, getting some cool extras and a fairly decent price on a Blu-ray to boot. Plus it's a big name Sunrise title and right now I wanna do everything I can to help show them the UK is still a market worth their time and attention.

I'm a few minutes walk from that screening, £30 doesn't seem all that awful if you're close by, i'm a sucker for goodies though :s

Gundam CCA and F91 are getting a 4K UHD+BD release in Japan this summer. CCA and F91 have a new discrete 4.1 soundtrack based on the original theatrical 4:2:4 matrixed Dolby Stereo track, but with an added LFE channel. The included 1080p Blu-rays have been confirmed to include the new soundtrack and presumably the video is sourced from the new master.

@Jeremy Graves @anime_andrew If you were ever to release CCA and F91 on BD, could you please look into getting the new video master and soundtrack?

Back