Anime Character Guessing Game with pictures

Ok in the interest of prolonging the life of the game, you can have that ;p

Sakamoto from Maison Ikkoku.

Chaos, you can go next!

R

This is one of the first animes I've seen. Considering I'm watching anime for more than 20 years, it's quite an old one.... It was very funny and a bit dark. I wish I could find this again...

I absolutely categorically have no clue whatsoever. Sorry chaos.

Rui said:
(I cannot be the only MI fan here...can I?)

I'd like to watch, it's just getting hold of these long series can be a real pain. I just finished collecting Patlabor, which meant getting hold of five boxed sets from various sources. That was draining enough, and MI is EIGHT boxed sets. :(

ayase said:
I just finished collecting Patlabor, which meant getting hold of five boxed sets from various sources. That was draining enough, and MI is EIGHT boxed sets. :(
Patlabor :D
Must have been worth it tho.

ayase said:
I'd like to watch, it's just getting hold of these long series can be a real pain. I just finished collecting Patlabor, which meant getting hold of five boxed sets from various sources. That was draining enough, and MI is EIGHT boxed sets. :(

Yeah that's the reverse of why I skipped Patlabor - too much interest in long, relatively annoying to collect older shows and not enough time/money! I had a friend who constantly used to tell me how amazing Patlabor TV was but Ms Takahashi has a grip on me...

R

Voddas said:
Is it Chocolat from Don Dracular?
spot on!

Don Dracula actually, which is an Osamu Tezuka creation. Your turn Mr. Voddas.

ayase said:
I absolutely categorically have no clue whatsoever. Sorry chaos.
Rui said:
(I cannot be the only MI fan here...can I?)
Sorry, did I hear right? 8 box sets?!?!? I wanted to see both patlabor and maison ikkoku. But, I'd rather finish Inu Yasha first. Started to see and read the manga, but I've never finish. I've heard both the anime and the manga are not really over yet... although the anime entered an hiatus...

Nice! Well this next one has the potential to be guessed straight away but lets see how we go.

Mwahaha.jpg

On 2nd look, this is actually more difficult than I thought. I saw it quite recently so I would have got quite quickly.
CLUE!!
Think Paranoia! ;)

misae from paranoia agent?

Edit: just re-watched vol 4 of paranoia agent, it's not her...
I've though it might be Taeko, but she is older than her...

Last edited by a moderator:
chaos said:
misae from paranoia agent?

Edit: just re-watched vol 4 of paranoia agent, it's not her...
I've though it might be Taeko, but she is older than her...
Nice try but incorrect. Paranoia isn't in the anime title. Just part of the theme of this particuler anime. Anime aired in Japan in 2006.
:wink:

Last edited by a moderator:
Absolutely no idea! She looks familiar but I haven't seen that much [semi]recent stuff so I'm either forgetful or imagining her :)

R

Will leave another clue this afternoon if n one can guess. Paranoia was quite a BIG clue to the anime like. Main character has a lot of it.
;)

I suppose that was another clue :S

If it's what I think it is I definitely haven't seen it. Hopefully someone else has :D

R

Back