Anime Character Guessing Game with pictures

Dead game is dead? T_T

I revive?! x3

16354.jpg

ayase said:
Makoto Konno from "The Girl Who Leapt Through Time"

Do I have to think of one now?

Easy one to start the thread up again. Obviously you were CORRECT!

Hmm.... I know this one and it's really bugging me. Stay tuned for guess....

Hmm... okay, here one that doesn't give too much away.

She has something in common with Paprika, Faye Valentine and Rei Ayanami. :wink:

chaos said:
mm, the voice actress?
Good shout! That's correct however that still hasn't helped me with the answere even if I look at her voice acting list. But, why is it so familiar?!

::Starts pulling teeth out with bare hands!::

I immediately got the link but the picture is still a mystery!

I could brute force work it out by looking up linked characters but since I'm certain it's a show I haven't seen (and have my suspicion of what it is) I feel that wouldn't be in the spirit of things :)

Great picture choice, much better than the ones you can identify in one glance even without having seen the show. The closed eyes are evil too.

R

If there are no guesses by tomorrow evening there will be a second clue. chaos got the first clue. She is voiced by Megumi Hayashibara.

I could have found a better picture than that - the closed eyes are not intentional Rui! - but it was the only episode she was in that I could remember where it came on the dvds. But I don't think it's too hard - she is a named reccuring character. The man with the beard was only in this particular episode, and I don't actually expect anyone to get his name.

However, never underestimate the otaku.

Rui said:
I immediately got the link but the picture is still a mystery!
I could brute force work it out by looking up linked characters but since I'm certain it's a show I haven't seen (and have my suspicion of what it is) I feel that wouldn't be in the spirit of things :)
Great picture choice, much better than the ones you can identify in one glance even without having seen the show. The closed eyes are evil too.
R
Yep, I thought about brute force, but it completely beats the fun of the game. By the character design I reckon it's something late 80's early 90's...

chaos said:
By the character design I reckon it's something late 80's early 90's...

Getting closer... You know the voice actress and the era now, so I think the clue I was planning to give would make it too easy. Here goes.

There have been several incarnations of this anime. Most people have seen one, but not the others.

Edit: There have been three films, two OVA series and a television series (not in that order). Most people have seen the films.

This is obviously harder than I thought!

Back