Anime Character Guessing Game with pictures

Educated guess and a search later :s under spoiler tags as I didn't legitimately know this - not seen the show.

Patlabor - http://tinyurl.com/4cvzk7 Supporting Casts near the bottom for an incriminating pic?

R

Rui said:
Educated guess and a search later :s under spoiler tags as I didn't legitimately know this - not seen the show.

Patlabor - http://tinyurl.com/4cvzk7 Supporting Casts near the bottom for an incriminating pic?

R
I was totaly thinking Patlabor when I first saw the picture. Why didn't I follow it up....

:cry:

That has to be right tho.

Last edited by a moderator:
I might as well give it to Rui if only for her investigative skills - it is indeed Momoko Sakurayama, television reporter and bane of the lives of the SV2 team.

She appered in at least five or six episodes of the TV series and second OVA series, Voddas. It was the bearded man who was only in that ep...

...and he was Foriegn Minister Kraus, a visiting dignitary with a funny accent who proposes his love for Momoko whan he thinks they are going to die. Naturally, Noa and Alphonse rescue them.

Your Turn Rui!

ayase said:
She appered in at least five or six episodes of the TV series and second OVA series, Voddas. It was the bearded man who was only in that ep...
My bad. Wish I'd looked more into it. Good one. Should have known which anime it was by the clothes and helmets. Nay mind.

Go Rui ^_^

Cool, will take a pic when I get home (don't want to google one - I'll screencap :)). Expect an update this evening.

R

Ok here we go, random shot from what was currently in my DVD drive so probably not terribly hard.

anime.png

R

mm, Artstyle loos like Ranma 1/2 as it's different from the art style for Inu yasha I've only seen an OVA or two a long time ago...

Well I'm in the same position you were with mine now Rui, I'm guessing Maison Ikkoku, but as I've never seen it I don't know the characters at all.

Last edited by a moderator:
Spot on - anyone seen the show or want to force guess or shall I just reveal and move on? :)

(I cannot be the only MI fan here...can I?)

R

Back