Anime Character Guessing Game with pictures

Doh, I'd actually seen him. I just didn't warm to the series and purged it from my memory somehow. Nice one!

R

Rui said:
Doh, I'd actually seen him. I just didn't warm to the series and purged it from my memory somehow. Nice one!

R
Really, I enjoyed the series. Must admit the first half was definately th best imo. However the ending episodes were cool. Better ending than some higher rated anime in my view.

Voddas said:
Sorry for my late relpy. Been off the net for the last 24hrs. Well, well. You got the correct anime there evangelion rocks. It was indeed GUNGRAVE! And....
TRASHBAT said:
Big Daddy?
...you are 100% correct TRASHBAT. Big Daddy was the Mafia Boss in the series, of whom Brendon Heat looks upto as a father figure!

"Few..." was waiting for someone to get it :p

Right! Your go Trashbat. Supply us with your un-named character picture. Yay! Now I can guess again. ^_^

BlackWolf said:
That's what i was thinking at first then i remembered something he said the series was out over here between 06-07 while gungrave came out 05-06 i believe...but if your right then my face is going to be red

Ah well as promised :oops:

BlackWolf said:
BlackWolf said:
That's what i was thinking at first then i remembered something he said the series was out over here between 06-07 while gungrave came out 05-06 i believe...but if your right then my face is going to be red

Ah well as promised :oops:
English dub release that is. It was released in japan in.... ::refers to other website:: ah... 2003 - 2004 :)

chaos said:
still waiting for Trashbat...
Cummon Trashbat. You wanna go or should it be handed to 2nd place? I needs to guess the character.

Evengelion rocks being 2nd place for being first to name the series, thus leading to the answere. ^_^

Voddas said:
chaos said:
still waiting for Trashbat...
Cummon Trashbat. You wanna go or should it be handed to 2nd place? I needs to guess the character.

Evengelion rocks being 2nd place for being first to name the series, thus leading to the answere. ^_^

Someone else can do it :) Sorry for making you all wait.

TRASHBAT said:
Someone else can do it :) Sorry for making you all wait.
No worries... cheers for the heads up :3

Well in that case, Evengelion Rocks! It's your time to shine. If no post is made in the next 12hrs then it's anyones game.

Just to get the ball rolling again I'm going to post a very easy picture (I hope). Somebody has to guess this in record time otherwise I have failed.

Guess who!
easy.jpg

isn't that bit too easy now? :p Chi but i would like to pass onto whoever posts after me with the obvious answer :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
BlackWolf said:
isn't that bit too easy now? :p Chi but i would like to pass onto whoever posts after me with the obvious answer :lol:
I told you it was easy! Hah, now you can go BlackWolf.

Sorry Otaku.. lil too slow there ;)

Otaku-san said:
Yeah, you may have to give me some time, so I can find a good image, or screenshot
No worries, just follow the rules like (eg Actually character pic, and not fanbase anime).

It's Angelic Layer - er believe the name is Mihara Oujirou but had to look that up and may be wrong. Art style is very distinctive though.

R

Rui said:
It's Angelic Layer - er believe the name is Mihara Oujirou but had to look that up and may be wrong. Art style is very distinctive though.

R
dammit, you beat me to that... i's definitelly him.

Back