Anime at the cinema

Lucky_Deity

Great Teacher
Just got out of Inu-Oh and unfortunately I am so tired today that my eyes were so heavy that it was hard to focus on the movie which never happens with me so I didn't 100% follow it but I got the main gist of it and the soundtrack and performances were brilliant but I defo need a re-watch when I'm not on the verge of falling asleep as like a lot of Yuasa's works, are a bit abstract. I was also lost a bit on the historic side of things.

Overall, from what I saw it was interesting and loved the soundtrack but needs a re-watch to give my proper thoughts on it.

N-11

Brigade Leader
Today I saw Evangelion 3.0+1.0 as it was cinemas down under thanks to Madman. I will say the film is glorious on the big screen and 100% beats watching it on Amazon Prime, sadly the theatre was basically deserted with there only being 4 people there which is including me. They also gave out these little posters with Asuka and Rei on them, I have no idea if AL will do this. IMG_3315.JPGIMG_3316.JPG

Girls with Guns

Mad Scientist
Hey! That's the same A4 double-sided poster I imported from Japan after they showed the new 3.0+1.0 movie in theaters there. I picked up two of those, plus two others, so I could frame all four Eva girls together in an A2 sized frame. Too bad the signatures are just printed and not hand signed, but I guess that would not have been feasible with how many posters that must have been produced:

Evangelion - 4 girls posters

evagirlsa4quad.jpg

Last edited:

RadFemHedonist

Death Scythe
Hey! That's the same A4 double-sided poster I imported from Japan after they showed the new 3.0+1.0 movie in theaters there. I picked up two of those, plus two others, so I could frame all four eva girls together in an A2 sized frame. Too bad the signatures are just printed and not hand signed, but I guess that would not have been feasible with how many posters that must have been produced:

evagirlsa4quad.jpg

I'm so glad that Shinji's on there too 🥰

Girls with Guns

Mad Scientist
That image of Shinji and Misato is actually not a poster but a multipage booklet of the same A4 size, but it was the only way to get an image of Misato. Misato was always my Best Girl in Eva, at least until Mari came along in the remakes, and then she stole my heart. Crazy girl with red glasses? Sign me up for marriage yesterday!! 🥰

N-11

Brigade Leader
Hey! That's the same A4 double-sided poster I imported from Japan after they showed the new 3.0+1.0 movie in theaters there. I picked up two of those, plus two others, so I could frame all four Eva girls together in an A2 sized frame. Too bad the signatures are just printed and not hand signed, but I guess that would not have been feasible with how many posters that must have been produced:

evagirlsa4quad.jpg
Shame we didn't get any of the other stuff but I am glad they ad least gave out the Asuka and Rei ones, poor Mari being left out.

zrdb

Adventurer
It sucks here in my neck of the woods because I have to wait until early December to watch Evangelion-3.0+1.01, I watched the netflix version but it'll be fantastic on the big screen!!

Rui

Karamatsu Boy
Administrator
Finally remembered to buy tickets for One Piece Film Red. Really looking forward to it. Weirdly we just had a flashy new cinema built but it's not showing it. At least the next town over (same chain) is this time, so I don't have to drag myself all the way into London. I wish AL's website had a calendar showing all of their film releases because there have been a few where I've forgotten to buy tickets and go once I know my availability that week!

R

RaeDra

Great Teacher

The Quintessential Quintuplets Movie will be in UK and Ireland cinemas on December 7th and 8th.

The film serves as the conclusion to the series of the same name, and will be screening both subbed and dubbed.

The Quintessential Quintuplets Movie | Official Website | Coming December 2022 is the official website.

Last edited:

NormanicGrav

Grav's End Harem
AUKN Staff

The Quintessential Quintuplets Movie will be in UK and Ireland cinemas on December 7th and 8th.

The film serves as the conclusion to the series of the same name, and will be screening both subbed and dubbed.

The Quintessential Quintuplets Movie | Official Website | Coming December 2022 is the official website.
sxCuthVl.png

Lucky_Deity

Great Teacher
Saw One Piece Film: Red today, another great One Piece movie, up there with Strong World, Z and Stampede as one of my favourites. Had a fantastic soundtrack, the highlight of the movie by far, would see it for that alone even if you're not into One Piece much. The art and colours really popped as well, a lot of eye candy.

This and Inu-Oh coming out with the banger soundtracks this year.