Anime at the cinema

Me and my mum are going to the My Hero Academia movie on Sunday at the Vue in Cambridge. As it's the nearest and easiest to get to by public transport(train) . I watch the series Subbed as due to my subscription on CR but I could only get the screening dubbed as the other screenings were either too late or on days we couldn't do.
I don't mind as from clips of heard of the dub sound pretty good and Funimation do pretty good dubs👍.Really looking forward to seeing it😍.

I'll be seeing it later today at my local Odeon.

I haven't seen a single episode of the actual show, but hey. I did the same with Sword Art Online, Fairy Tail and Dragonball Z and still enjoyed them.

Onosume

Reviewer
AUKN Staff
Seems like quite a few Vue cinemas screened the dubbed version of the MHA film instead of the sub as advertised. Someone in my screening complained and was told all they got sent was the dub. Annoying error on the distributor's part if true; I booked both days thinking I'd see subbed and dubbed, but no guess it's dub twice for me. Ah well, at least it's only a fiver each day.

Mr L

Student Council President
Seems like quite a few Vue cinemas screened the dubbed version of the MHA film instead of the sub as advertised. Someone in my screening complained and was told all they got sent was the dub. Annoying error on the distributor's part if true; I booked both days thinking I'd see subbed and dubbed, but no guess it's dub twice for me. Ah well, at least it's only a fiver each day.
Fiver? Wow! Blockbuster prices for me here.

Umiko

Student Council President
I had the subbed version (as advertised) at the Vue in Plymouth.

/umiko

My local Cineworld showed the dub last night too, the sub is tonight.

The only screening advertised as being subtitled in the Vue here is at 3pm on Sunday.