3x3 Thread

3x3.png
While I deliberate over a 3×3 for anime series here's one for my favourite characters of last year
Azusa (I've Been Killing Slimes for 300 Years...)
Yatora Yaguchi (Blue Period)
Koguma (Super Cub)
Kanon Shibuya (Love Live! Superstar!!)
Haruka Amami (VOY@GER)
Rin Shima (Laid-Back Camp Season 2)
Sumire Heanna (Love Live! Superstar!!)
Tokai Teio (Uma Musume: Pretty Derby Season 2)
Shinji Ikari (Evangelion: 3.0+1.0 Thrice Upon a Time)

Last edited:
I did one for my favourite pre-80s anime and my favourite pre-90s anime series (tbf SDF Macross, Maison Ikkoku and Gunbuster are pretty much the only ones I've completed, though I do have some other 80s anime TV series that I've started and not finished but do want to finish such as Orguss and Touch). I'll do one for my favourite 80s anime movies at some point :)

Attachments

• My Favourite Pre-80s Anime and Pre-90s Anime Series 3x3.jpg
    My Favourite Pre-80s Anime and Pre-90s Anime Series 3x3.jpg
    663.2 KB · Views: 6
While I deliberate over a 3×3 for anime series here's one for my favourite characters of last year
I also had a really good time with Super Cub considering it seemed to have been originally pitched as an extended Honda advert.

I should probably try and run another AUK best of 2021 thread again if there's not one already to get a feel for what everyone else liked.

I also had a really good time with Super Cub considering it seemed to have been originally pitched as an extended Honda advert.

I should probably try and run another AUK best of 2021 thread again if there's not one already to get a feel for what everyone else liked.
Haha funnily enough Super Cub is actually based on a light novel series. Though they supervised the series Honda surprisingly doesn't have a place on the production committee. I think it's just a case of the author being a massive Super Cub fan lol.

That said it's definitely my favourite advert. Really looking forward to what director Toshiro Fujii does next.

Interesting thread, I've never made one of these before, I'm going to post three.

The first one is a selection of some of my all time favs so far. The second one will be a list of some entertaining ones I've seen that don't make the cut of the first one, but are worth a watch based on entertainment factor. The third one will be easier watches and more slice of life, but not strictly slice of life.

I've posted the lists under them in spoiler tags, I don't recognise all the ones previously posted so I'd definitely appreciate the same thing on the other posts! :cool:

Top List

Wr3GECr.jpg

Shinsekai Yori (From the new World)
Violet Evergarden
Kobayashis Dragon Maid
Madoka Magica
Monogatari
Clannad
Kill la Kill
Rascal Does Not Dream of Bunnygirl Senpai
Your Lie In April

Entertainment List

KMnG9xu.png

Kakegurui (Gambling School)
Gurren Lagann
Land of the Lustrous
Overlord
Mushoku Tensei
Fate/Zero
Idaten
Link Click
Angel Beats

Easy going list

FTtjh5R.jpg

Sleepy Princess in the Demon Castle
Barakamon
Girls Last Tour
Bofuri
Hyouka
Amagi Brilliant Park
Hibike Euphonium
My Next Life as a Villainess
Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya

Last edited:
I've posted the lists under them in spoiler tags, I don't recognise all the ones previously posted so I'd definitely appreciate the same thing on the other posts! :cool:
Whoops! Sorry! I'll add a list now!

And what has Non Non Biyori ever done to you to not make your Easy Going List?!

Whoops! Sorry! I'll add a list now!

And what has Non Non Biyori ever done to you to not make your Easy Going List?!

I have not seen it! :)

Slice of Life/easy going is not my fav watch but I like one from time to time, I can't really stretch that list much beyond stuff like New Game.

There were definitely some more I'd add in general as I'm missing stuff like Attack on Titan and Death Note here, along with some other isekai I like along the lines of Konosuba.

Trash Taste finally did their music taste episode:

So I thought I'd do my 3x3 of artists. I'm really bad at deciding on favourites, so I just used my top 9 on Last.fm. I think it's pretty representative of my taste. I did pick an album from each, they are the one that got me into the artist rather than my favourite, but a lot are one and the same:
308864db-089c-4965-8e0e-9be65e835a32.jpeg

They are (Spotify links under spoiler button are to the album):

Back