3x3 Thread

Azar

Vampire Ninja
Good anime taste @HWR

Any reason you havent tried the Shippuden movies? I watched the first one recently and enjoyed it.

Also, watch Space Brothers when you next reach S on Crunchyroll. Top tier SoL. 👍

HWR

Shinigami
Good anime taste @HWR

Any reason you havent tried the Shippuden movies? I watched the first one recently and enjoyed it.

Also, watch Space Brothers when you next reach S on Crunchyroll. Top tier SoL. 👍
They’re not canon (asides from The Last which I’ve seen but seemingly forgot to add it to MAL) and since I’m rewatching it atm there’s enough episodes to get through as it is!

Space Brothers is on my Crunchyroll list I believe.

Azar

Vampire Ninja
They’re not canon (asides from The Last which I’ve seen but seemingly forgot to add it to MAL) and since I’m rewatching it atm there’s enough episodes to get through as it is!

Space Brothers is on my Crunchyroll list I believe.
Ive skipped every single filler episode of Naruto so far (Currently up to Shippuden 111) and i still had a good time with it.

I dont know if i'll ever be able to rewatch any of these long series again in my lifetime, let alone on a yearly basis. 😲

HWR

Shinigami
Ive skipped every single filler episode of Naruto so far (Currently up to Shippuden 111) and i still had a good time with it.

I dont know if i'll ever be able to rewatch any of these long series again in my lifetime, let alone on a yearly basis. 😲
I finished uni for the term last week so I have some free time. Skipping filler is a necessity in Naruto-the only good filler is the Kakashi Anbu arc and that’s technically canon so whenever you reach that arc I wouldn’t skip it!