Well done peeps, and now I have Muramasa through you also whoop whoop! Through some great luck I'd somehow managed to get a 5* in every class but Rider (technically also Archer but I'd grailed my first and one of my favourites, Emiya, to fix that issue heh) so was very pleased to get the gigantic Ivan from the white-something-something-banner. He was my top choice to pull from there, with Merlin second and Arjuna Alter third so all in all I is most pleased.

Haven't tried Muramasa yet but from what I read he sounds mental, so looking forward to using him via supports. Tempted to use my 11 remaining 10x Summons on trying for Maid Alter, just because I don't want to leave my Jeanne Alter (1st summon ticket pull in her banner would you believe it?! Was fate™ I tell you!) without her Shinjuku partner in crime. In the event I get really lucky, then would be tempted to try for Super Orion next (he's just too hilarious to use when he starts critting and wiping the floor with scary bosses - grand servant indeed), and if crazily lucky then perhaps Muramasa after? That priority list is forever changing in my head but am I being daft not trying for Muramasa first? Figured will be no shortage of him as a support option...

Well done peeps, and now I have Muramasa through you also whoop whoop! Through some great luck I'd somehow managed to get a 5* in every class but Rider (technically also Archer but I'd grailed my first and one of my favourites, Emiya, to fix that issue heh) so was very pleased to get the gigantic Ivan from the white-something-something-banner. He was my top choice to pull from there, with Merlin second and Arjuna Alter third so all in all I is most pleased.

Haven't tried Muramasa yet but from what I read he sounds mental, so looking forward to using him via supports. Tempted to use my 11 remaining 10x Summons on trying for Maid Alter, just because I don't want to leave my Jeanne Alter (1st summon ticket pull in her banner would you believe it?! Was fate™ I tell you!) without her Shinjuku partner in crime. In the event I get really lucky, then would be tempted to try for Super Orion next (he's just too hilarious to use when he starts critting and wiping the floor with scary bosses - grand servant indeed), and if crazily lucky then perhaps Muramasa after? That priority list is forever changing in my head but am I being daft not trying for Muramasa first? Figured will be no shortage of him as a support option...
Nice, congrats dude!

Thanks, and congrats as well. I will level him and Castoria and be invincible.

The ultimate duo. She buffs, he wipes out everything.

He is meant to be brilliant for farming. Though even if he wasn't, I already knew I'd be getting him and grailing him. I've been waiting for years for him ever since he first appeared in the epic of remnant chapter.
As for whether you think you're being daft or not, honestly you need to ask yourself this. Do you want him, or perhaps do you want him more than a different servant? To help I'd even look at what the next few banners in in the next few months, to work out whether you think he's a servant you absolutely want to try for or not. Because if some time this month or next month there is a servant you want far more, then he isn't a high priority. But if not or you'd kick yourself for not trying to get him, then he's one you'd want.

He is meant to be brilliant for farming. Though even if he wasn't, I already knew I'd be getting him and grailing him. I've been waiting for years for him ever since he first appeared in the epic of remnant chapter.
As for whether you think you're being daft or not, honestly you need to ask yourself this. Do you want him, or perhaps do you want him more than a different servant? To help I'd even look at what the next few banners in in the next few months, to work out whether you think he's a servant you absolutely want to try for or not. Because if some time this month or next month there is a servant you want far more, then he isn't a high priority. But if not or you'd kick yourself for not trying to get him, then he's one you'd want.

^This

One of the biggest advantages we have being 2 years behind is we can see what's coming. And with that knowledge I always advocate that people get their favorite servants over the meta ones, just so happens that in my case Muramasa falls in line in both categories for that awesome singularity. Where as on the flip side Abigail Williams is a pretty low tier servant but that won't stop me from using her.

^This

One of the biggest advantages we have being 2 years behind is we can see what's coming. And with that knowledge I always advocate that people get their favorite servants over the meta ones, just so happens that in my case Muramasa falls in line in both categories for that awesome singularity. Where as on the flip side Abigail Williams is a pretty low tier servant but that won't stop me from using her.
Exactly. It's because of stuff like this that I know now to prepare for the anniversary since I'm going to be a sucker for lostbelt 6 servants. Especially Morgan as I kind of realised that I don't really have many berserker servants that I use. That's the one class I'm kind of lacking in, so it works out well.
And yeah, favourite over meta is always the way to go. I've found Consort Yu is a really hard servant to use well at all but still got her and gave her a grail because I liked her. I've also grailed Bedivere a few times who is by far not the strongest saber servant I have by a long shot but I did it because I liked him way too much to not do so. It's also useful for skipping banners. Summer Musashi is meant to be brilliant but I didn't care for her so didn't even try rolling for her. I think the only meta servants that really feel like you'd want to try and roll for them are the caster supports, and that's only because they get put into most team combinations for your actual main servants.

Gonna post the yearly keichaldea look ahead video for reference. Fairy lancelot looks fun, swapping your NP is pretty big.

EDIT: Muramasa is now level 100 with 8/5/8 skills. Put him up on my support roster for general use

Last edited:
Gonna post the yearly keichaldea look ahead video for reference. Fairy lancelot looks fun, swapping your NP is pretty big.

EDIT: Muramasa is now level 100 with 8/5/8 skills. Put him up on my support roster for general use
She is pretty unique with that. Not many servants have those types of gimmicks. Space Ishtar (and Emiya too but with less choice) can change her NP type to any of the three card options but she's the only one I can think of with something like this. Except maybe Jekyll, not sure how his NP works as I never use him but I know it shifts his form.

And whilst the monster Muramasa starts his hostile takeover of the saber rosters, in this little corner I very happily got myself Altria Alter just over halfway through my SQ supply yaaay! She was definitely a favourite pull (seeing as I no longer had the "need a strong rider excuse after getting Ivan from the lucky summons banner). Shinjuku was probably my favourite "episode" and Altria and Jeanne's comedy duo was the highlight, so very, very glad that I managed to get them both.

Thanks for the tips guys and yes it's been really helpful being able to scan ahead for summon banners as now having a complete set of 5*s, I too am very much for getting favourite servants over meta except, and exactly as you say, for casters of which I still would like to get that bloody Merlin and a Skadi (preferably the future ruler variant, though her release time seems packed with other characters I'll want!).

I've tried Muramasa and he's a blast to use and very, very cool to boot. As much as I love the Emiya character, I'm highly tempted for Muramasa heh. Thankfully they're throwing SQs our way with the new year campaign (even I'm happily getting these returning master bonuses :s) so I'll try to farm some more from free quests to have enough for 6 attempts and maybe try for the mad Muramasa over the crazy Orion.

Edit: just had to add a pic of these two clowns in Shinjuku and the Jeanne eyerollDw3riiNUYAEKcIZ.jpeg

Last edited:
On my final pull of my free SQ, I got the gold dust effect from the spinning spheres,

* very excited! *

Card turned to a gold saber!

* Jumping up and down first pumping! *

And card turned to reveal:
Screenshot_20230109-230916_FateGO.jpg

😑

😑

😑

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Ah, that was hilarious! So whilst I've missed out on Shirou, I got a commiseration family pull with Daddy Emiya instead heh. Now excuse me please whilst I go and laugh at myself some more.

Siegfried showing up to ruin your saber pulls. A common sight from the past, almost as iconic as Stheno showing up.
Yeah, Stheno has spooked me twice so Siegfried was probably feeling left out having done so only once, and decided to hit me up at the most apt summoning banner heh.
Logged in and went to the banners out of curiosity and see Abby and Muramasa together. Jesus that was a critical attack that made me glad I have them both.
You must have breathed a sigh of relief! I'm planning to hold back and start collecting SQ until the 2024 summer time, given the number of exciting characters coming up around then. Let's see how long I can avoid the temptation of some favourite character's banners later this year (not having any free SQ left will help for now at least heh).

Follow up, I just cleared the "Sun and the Moon" chapter on Nier Reincarnation.

God damnit Yoko Taro...
Ah, I might actually start this finally (still too scared of the expansive Genshin). Have peaked on FGO, now just playing the events whilst waiting for the next lostbelt release.
I'm planning to hold back and start collecting SQ until the 2024 summer time, given the number of exciting characters coming up around then. Let's see how long I can avoid the temptation of some favourite character's banners later this year
This is already looking like a lost cause given the upcoming Koyanskaya and Oberon banners (they're being really mean putting them so close together) as I could really use a buster meta support. I'm thinking of trying for Koyanskaya primarily, but what does everyone else think of these two?

Now is a good time since they are doing the 2nd year anniversary soon. You will get ton's of freebies lol.
Finally managed to log in to this today after some failed attempts earlier in the week. My phone or internet/both-the-above, seem to struggle with the nier app... Really struggling with time these days and sticking to good old FGO for stress relief (can't thank you enough for helping me get online with that!), so am worried about getting hooked on another gacha. Though being a nier fan I kind of have to get into this one! Barely played this and feeling a bit lost - any advice on what aspects of the game I should try to prioritise?

Back