What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

where did you get these from dont think they have a 4k release here yet?
you can buy a UK copy of 2 pretty cheap on ebay, at one point it was a samsung UHD TV exclusive but i think Currys ended up getting too many copies so they sold them on clearance for a couple quid which flooded CEX and ebay with them, keep in mind that it's 4K only, no BD copy with it

2.jpg

Here is Fate/Grand Order - Absolute Demonic Front: Babylonia Set 1 from AoA.

3.jpg

While the box for the set is a pretty tough style type (unlike the 3 AoA Monogatari releases I own) the J-card isn't attached at all (no adhesive or tape, nothing at all) as it's placed on the opening/contents side of the box, so once you remove it from the bag, it will either be permanently loose, or you best remember what that symbol is on the spine if the J-card isn't sitting with it. Seems like a strange decision to me.

1.jpg

In addition to the 11 episodes, a booklet containing various art and translated interviews with several of the seiyuu is included.

Last edited:
Two arrivals today from the recent Easter sales :cool:

Eureka Seven UE from Anime Ltd

20210408_130004.jpg

Rascal CE from MVM

Side note: The side of this box is one of the weakest in terms of impact out of all the ones I have. Anime Ltd seem to do nicer boxes than MVM, but Princess Principal from MVM was really good. I hope future ones have a bit more thought put into the overall design :)

20210408_130042.jpg

Last edited:
So anyone here grew up with Batman TAS.........well this arrived........it's from Kevin Conroy who voiced the Caped Crusader not just in Batman TAS, but in Justice League, Justice League Action, some of the direct to DVD/BD DC animated movies and even in an episode of Scooby Doo And Guess Who in 2019 (oh and had a cameo as Batman in Teen Titans Go)

Attachments

• 20210408_141110.jpg
    20210408_141110.jpg
    145.7 KB · Views: 3
  • 20210408_141505.jpg
    20210408_141505.jpg
    211.8 KB · Views: 3
View attachment 18101

Here is Fate/Grand Order - Absolute Demonic Front: Babylonia Set 1 from AoA.

View attachment 18103

While the box for the set is a pretty tough style type (unlike the 3 AoA Monogatari releases I own) the J-card isn't attached at all (no adhesive or tape, nothing at all) as it's placed on the opening/contents side of the box, so once you remove it from the bag, it will either be permanently loose, or you best remember what that symbol is on the spine if the J-card isn't sitting with it. Seems like a strange decision to me.

View attachment 18102

In addition to the 11 episodes, a booklet containing various art and translated interviews with several of the seiyuu is included.

Ooh it's out. I'll grab it most likely soon myself. Do you know if this is region free or geolocked?

Back