What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

So if I understand correctly then Good Friday is also an official holiday in the UK? Then I’m glad that’s not the case in Belgium as otherwise I also had to wait until Tuesday.

Part three arrived today, and I haven't watched any of the Heaven's Feel movies, so guess I'll make some time for that during the long Easter weekend.

1k0.jpg
I was waiting for the 3rd film to be released before I watched any of them as I wanted to watch them in sequence. I just realised the 3rd film came out so I may do the same!
That's willpower I wish I had! Would be really nice to watch altogether for the first time. I'll carry on waiting for the UK release for now.

vJx7i17h.jpg

KjQjhJfh.jpg
hXdE5EFh.jpg
g7neLPLh.jpg

Today's arrivals are Monster Girl Doctor Novel 5 and Tenjo Tenge Omnibus 9 & 10 from publishers Seven Seas and Viz Media via their SIGNATURE label respectively. Now this batch was actually from Amazon and the main reason for ordering it immediately is because I had a £7 promo code thanks to the Amazon Photos stuff, however it requires a minimum of £25 or more before allowing the discount to work. I looked around and noticed that Monster Girl Doctor Novel 5 went down in price from £11.99 to £7.62 so it was pretty much a no-brainer to get it. In fact, Tenjo Tenge Omnibus 10 also dropped in price from £10.99 to £8.44 so that helped.

Speaking of Tenjo Tenge Omnibus 10, this volume had a unique defect that doesn't affect the actual book itself. Basically a couple of the pages were folded despite being sealed, and it turns out there was a manufacturing issue where the top corners were over-sized so I had to trim them off otherwise it would stick out like a sore-thumb. Hopefully the books of the shelves will flatten the page so that it's back to normal.

I did get an Easter Egg also (Bournville Orange) for those curious.

PACKAGE DROP week midpoint ver.

BLU-RAY
Decided to grab another set of Goblin Slayer CE as my own was incomplete. Overall it's in pretty good condition so that's pretty sweet. Now I have a few Digital Copies (UK ver.) that I won't need as I already redeemed my own. I cannot confirm which voucher code is still valid but I'd gladly offer to anyone who's interested (^∇^)ノ♪

View attachment 18012

BOOK
A collection of Fate 1st season books and a Newtype Feb 2017 issue magazine.

View attachment 18011
PACKAGE DROP week end ver.

BLU-RAY
Found a new sealed copy of the First Press release Teasing Master. A nice VHD SteelBook to add to the collection as well ✅

Polish_20210402_193119174.png

So this arrived today!. I could list for hours the amount of roles Tress MacNeille has done but if you need a quick primer, Babs Bunny from Tiny Toon Adventures, Dot Warner from Animaniacs, Gadget from Chip N Dale's Rescue Rangers as well as various characters in The Simpsons, Futurama and Disenchantment

Attachments

• -e9mkd0.jpg
    -e9mkd0.jpg
    212.8 KB · Views: 4
  • 20210402_125758.jpg
    20210402_125758.jpg
    182 KB · Views: 4

BLU-RAY
Found a new sealed copy of the First Press release Teasing Master. A nice VHD SteelBook to add to the collection as well ✅

View attachment 18041

BLU-RAY
Received my prize from @MVM 🎉 A big thank you to the team for selecting lil ol' me for the prize draw. I had planned to purchase the series at some point but guess I've been beaten to the punch 👊 This will be a blind watch so here I go 🔥
Stay safe guys and always looking forward to future releases 🙌

Polish_20210403_152613280.png

BLU-RAY
Two servants from my selection of favourite character designs. Fate/GO Jalter Nendoroid and Musashi Petitrits Model Kit 😍💖

Polish_20210403_153140843.png

Last edited:
coll.jpg

A whole bunch of stuff arrived today which includes The Quintessential Quintuplets ∫∫ Vol 1, The Quintessential Quintuplets ∫∫: Summer Memories for the Switch, an acrylic stand and a Catarina Claes Nendoroid.

Vol1stuff.jpg

The Quintessential Quintuplets ∫∫ (Season 2) Vol 1 features Ichika Nakano on the cover and contains the first 3 episodes (this being the Blu-ray variant), a large booklet of character art, 3 duplicate scripts of the episodes and, much like the first season, a mini shikishi of the featured Nakano sister on the set cover.
Vol1f.jpgvol1b.jpg

Summermemories.jpg

Next is the is The Quintessential Quintuplets ∫∫: Summer Memories and this is the limited edition of this visual novel that was released on Nintendo Switch & PS4 on the same day as the Anime (though a sequel was announced) ended. Included within is both the game and 5 cd's each featuring drama's focusing on one of the Nakano Quintuplets and are voiced by their seiyuu from the show.

Catarinanendo.jpg

And finally, here is the Catarina Claes Nendoroid from My Next Life as a Villainess: All Routes Lead to Doom!

Back