UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

Im no longer moaning Ive reached a moment of Clarity. Nozomis set is better. Better disc art better box and a confirmed 200 page book. But I will wait to see what AL does for the films. But i cant see how being disappointed at their release changing from what promised as "Moaning". If someone else said it be counted moaning but as I wii "hate" AL apparently its moaning.
For what it's worth, I'm actually with you on this one. When 00 was first announced and as a complete set I was hyped. I think rightstuf have done really well with the US versions (they've even specifically asked the fans what we wanted on such sets).

So finding it's been bumped down to season sets and some kind of bigger collector box if you buy the movie...yeah, not ideal. I actually bought the rightstuf 00 set and it's really nice.

The decision not to do that here? If you'll forgive me for slipping on my tatty speculation hat, based on recent comments I'd suspect a 'drawn out' release will just net more money than the gamble of a big old set aimed at essentially only existing fans.

BEI did similar. SEED Destiny was dragged out over 12 volumes purely to recoup the licensing costs.

The 8th of May, 2009:
Speaking of which, you mentioned the Blu-ray schedule earlier Andrew - I'm just wondering if you can give us any info yet on if / when / how Gundam 00 Blu-rays are likely to be released?

The 5th of December, 2011:
I am yet to purchase both Code Geass and Gundam 00 (even though both got lovely Beez LE releases which in any other circumstances I would have lapped up) because I thought that surely, surely there must be a BD release coming for them. Surely.

I've been thinking that for about two years now, and frankly I'm starting to feel rather like Fry's dog sat outside the pizzeria in Futurama.

I'll be getting Gundam 00. It took you ten years and two companies but you came through, @anime_andrew.

£100 wait what

Its the bandai visual store super best version release thats 13,200 yen.

Includes a 600p storyboard book, and recording scripts + other stuff.

Ordering the normal Special Edition from amazon would set people back around £68-70 with shipping/tax so ALs offering is £29 more for the books/additional items.

• The product will be housed in a storage box featuring art by animation director Ikuro Kuwana and inner jacket art by mechanical designer Ippei Gyobu.
    [*]It also includes a 16 page booklet in Japanese and English, mecha description guide, storyboard book, and 2 books of dubbing scripts.
    [*]Special Features*: 2 Short Interview Clips with General Director Tomino, Documentary Video on Yoshiyuki Tomino Part 1, 3 “Mobile Suit School” Short Videos.

Wheres the 600 pg book listed? They should fix their listing if they want people to pay that for part 1 of 5
Yes I know it says to change but that is just the normal CE listing. Discord announcement aint announcements

Wheres the 600 pg book listed? They should fix their listing if they want people to pay that for part 1 of 5
Yes I know it says to change but that is just the normal CE listing. Discord announcement aint announcements
The information we've listed is what we were supplied; we can only go on the information provided to us. If there is more contents to be added that we haven't been notified of yet we'll get the info updated accordingly.

They aren't selling the normal CE. They clearly stated Perfect Pack in the Info blog.

I got this information from the AL pages, and confirmed the storyboard book size from the Bandai Visual store page.

1569342632535.png

1569342542649.png

1569342559050.png

While I'm interested if a re-edit of Rec. in G can improve it, as I wasn't a fan of the original but there were a few ideas here and there, I'm not paying that much to find out!

... That being said, I'd probably pay near that much for the first Hathaway's Flash movie, when the time comes...

While I'm interested if a re-edit of Rec. in G can improve it, as I wasn't a fan of the original but there were a few ideas here and there, I'm not paying that much to find out!

... That being said, I'd probably pay near that much for the first Hathaway's Flash movie, when the time comes...
Should do, with 5 movies it would probably have a higher runtime than the series excluding the OP/ED and preview.

Back