UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

Just to add a note about the storyboard book/contents of the G-Reco import Blu-ray, I've updated the blog post and listing with more info. Can confirm it's the (planned to be) 600 page storyboard book that was being talked about đź‘Ť Hope that helps.
gRfzRKD.gif

French Gundam The Origin V-VI set - out on November 27

LxlwOAq.png

French Gundam The Origin V-VI set - out on November 27

LxlwOAq.png

Now that's a pleasant surprise

While leafing through the latest copy of Neo, I happened to see a date for Tokyo Ghoul Re part 1 in the release date column, I doubt it's true as nothing has been announced, according to Neo, Al will be very busy on the 28/10. As they'l have 4 different titles.

While leafing through the latest copy of Neo, I happened to see a date for Tokyo Ghoul Re part 1 in the release date column, I doubt it's true as nothing has been announced, according to Neo, Al will be very busy on the 28/10. As they'll have 4 different titles.
Well the packaging is pretty much revealed by their French branch so it was inevitable that the show would turn up sooner than later. Probably next week's early bird.
ANI0475-Exploded-Packshot_Tokyo-Ghoul-re-Collectors-Edition-Collectors-BD_58775f3e-8559-43ad-b66d-4054b23998e8_1024x1024.png

Should be out a few months after the standard edition release in the US.
I was expecting at least a CE though, considering the Ultimate Edition for the first three seasons. A limited edition was released in the US six months ago. If AL will only release an SE I'm regretting my decision to wait.

Will AL have a Christmas sale like they did last year?
If yes.

Will it include international customers too like it did last year?

Can't remember who said it but one of the AL staff said they are already preparing for the Christmas sales about 2 months ago, so there will be one, no mention of changes in policy yet, im sure it will still be the same though.

Back