Beez Entertainment Discussion

Blade678 said:
Is the first Eureka Seven box set out yet? I'm asking this because Play is still saying it's a pre order and I've had an order for it with amazon for 11 days now and nothing seems to be happening with it.

Hi,

It should be out shortly - there was a delay due to repacking issues in France I'm afraid. It'll be out within the next two weeks for sure as it shipped to LDMS on Monday I believe!

Sorry for the delay,

- Andrew

Andy do you know if there is going to be a LE for each gundam 00 release ? Just that i'm pondering over which version to try and grab. Also on the suject do you have any idea on the release schedule for 00? So i know how long the wait will be between vols. Thanks in advance for the help :)

Hi, does anyone know if there is a fault with the Beez release of Gundam Wing Endless Waltz? I bought a copy today and it seems on the OVA version that the audio for both Japanese and English lags behind the video. It seems to get more noticeable as you watch as i guess it slips further out of sync. Yet the Movie release is fine for its audio and video. Only seems to be the OVA. Anyone else experience this on their copies? I want to know in case i have to return it or not. Thanks

Hi Andrew, I am interested in purchasing the My Hime boxset, but I heard that volume 5 had some errors with the English dub (audio seems to be faster, and at a higher pitch). The following link mentions it, and I was wondering if the disks used in the boxed collections were the same or have they been redone?

Thanks.

Pyro Jack said:
Not sure if this has been asked before but is there any chance of Banner of the Stars getting a UK release?

Unfortunately not at present, it's one we re-evaluate regularly though so I keep tallying requests together for how well the idea would work for the UK! So keep it up, as I'm a BIG fan of it and would love to see the remaining seasons out in the UK :).

BlackWolf said:
Andy do you know if there is going to be a LE for each gundam 00 release ? Just that i'm pondering over which version to try and grab. Also on the suject do you have any idea on the release schedule for 00? So i know how long the wait will be between vols. Thanks in advance for the help :)

At present I believe an LE is planned for Volume 1 of each season going to plan, I have no word on follow up ones for Vols 2 + 3 yet but we're trying to do one for GL just now so 00 isn't a stretch of the imagination either...

Release of 00 will be the month after GL just now all going well so worth keeping an eye out for :)!

- Andrew

ExiaZero said:
Hi, does anyone know if there is a fault with the Beez release of Gundam Wing Endless Waltz? I bought a copy today and it seems on the OVA version that the audio for both Japanese and English lags behind the video. It seems to get more noticeable as you watch as i guess it slips further out of sync. Yet the Movie release is fine for its audio and video. Only seems to be the OVA. Anyone else experience this on their copies? I want to know in case i have to return it or not. Thanks

I've not experienced this problem on my work copy, but I'll dig it out and check again to be safe :).

BlackWolf said:
Speaking of which, you mentioned the Blu-ray schedule earlier Andrew - I'm just wondering if you can give us any info yet on if / when / how Gundam 00 Blu-rays are likely to be released?

Hi, I'm new here and gonna sound like a broken record on this subject but I just wanted to add my full support for a UK Code Geass release. Heh ^^'. Gundam 00 was really good but I prefer geassby a good margin and would be thrilled to see it out here =)

ayase said:
BlackWolf said:
Speaking of which, you mentioned the Blu-ray schedule earlier Andrew - I'm just wondering if you can give us any info yet on if / when / how Gundam 00 Blu-rays are likely to be released?

Sorry for my delay :). Right now there's some stuff going on that may well revise the whole Blu-Ray schedule so annoyingly I can't really comment on it until I get clarifications from the Powers That Be. Sorry!

CitizenGeek said:
Is this what the GL starter set will look like over here? :]

Nope, for one it'll have several more things inside it and our release uses 1 DVD case instead of 2, saving on plastic!

The only thing that is the same in that is the coverart with Simon on it for our release (with a landscape shot of Yoko on the back) and the drill. The box is similar art style but with a magnetic lid to open it as well.

Our release will also have:

- PVC badge with Yoko's skull-hairpiece design
- Gurren Brigade crest (with thermic glue, so you can attach it to clothing or such).

:).

Hey andy, i was just looking through play.com's release dates following a worry that Gundam 00's release could be pushed when i saw that Gurren Laggan's release was changed to july, is this an error on play.com's part or has something happened?

BlackWolf said:
Hey andy, i was just looking through play.com's release dates following a worry that Gundam 00's release could be pushed when i saw that Gurren Laggan's release was changed to july, is this an error on play.com's part or has something happened?

Hi! To my knowledge 00 is still on target for its release date, I'll check up on that though.

GL has been delayed due to a production issue just now in the plant just now and will be out July 7th :).

Ah awesome, only reason i was worried about the 00 releases was because i read that the amercian release was pushed back, and normally our release suffers as a result, happy to know its no the case :)

While i was looking forward to geting TTGL this month, now i guess i've got more time to save up for the LE edition

Thanks for the reply andy :)

Back