What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

Received my order from secondspin too but unfortunately I'm disappointed with both. I hoped Dragon Ball would have the slip, tempted just to sell the first 2 parts and go with Manga's releases instead, at least they'll be easier to get the slips for. Then there's Drifters, I ordered the blu ray but got sent the DVD, I've contacted them so hopefully I get a refund.

20180216_145856.jpg

Received my order from secondspin too but unfortunately I'm disappointed with both. I hoped Dragon Ball would have the slip, tempted just to sell the first 2 parts and go with Manga's releases instead, at least they'll be easier to get the slips for. Then there's Drifters, I ordered the blu ray but got sent the DVD, I've contacted them so hopefully I get a refund.

View attachment 2621
This where SecondSpin tend not to pull through. I just avoid buying releases with slipcovers since they're seldom included. It's a probelm that most second hand places like this tend to have unfortunately.

Very nice looking sets, how much did they come to with postage out of interest?... asking for a friend... ;)
I paid £140 with postage for the two. I could have saved a couple of quid if I'd ordered them separately because of the weight. Only placed the order a week ago so pretty quick delivery and of course no customs as you can declare the value yourself :)

Ah, as are mine, that sucks. Earlier prints had clear cases. I didn't even realise they had inner art for months after I got them.

More second spin arrivals, they are both a bit dog eared on the slip cases but are both sealed copies. Not too bad really

92994ED3-8EC6-4046-B9D5-06EF1E00C437.jpg

Ah, as are mine, that sucks. Earlier prints had clear cases. I didn't even realise they had inner art for months after I got them.

So they went back to using black cases again? Surprised they would even do that since they did the same thing in the previous print run and then corrected the issue, going back to clear cases. Well, at least you can just swap out the cases with clear ones, so you can see the inside art on the cover sheets. My lenticular SAC sets came with the clear cases, fortunately.

Anyway, I bought an A3 frame for my AL exclusive Ajin poster, it arrived yesterday and I mounted it last night:

ajinframed.jpg

Last edited:
9a3rSfnl.jpg

Finally got this. I had ordered it from Game but it didn't turn up, they asked if I wanted a replacement or a refund so I asked if they actually had a replacement to send as it isn't on their site anymore, they assured me they did and then 3 days later sent me an email telling me they didn't stock it anymore >_> got my refund yesterday and bought it from Shopto. Doesn't look as nice as 10s steelbook but I guess it doesn't really matter.

Back