What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

p60dB4V.jpg

Got from amazon.ca. Was dispatched Tuesday and came today via DHL. Came in jiffy bag but was in perfect condition, had a small amount of customs but still worked out cheaper from other places.

Very true, I can only imagine what state the world would be in if Dragonballs did exist.
Well in, DB in-verse not many people can find them lol. They can be as far stretched as the north pole to randomly chilling in a zoo in some country. So I doubt anyone would be able to find them! Hell they might exist and we don't know!!

Oolong did vote for panties so I don't think anyone can top that when it comes to bad wishes, or Pilaf voting for a small sum of money lmao that was funny he could have wished for any amount but now a small wad of cash just poofed from the air as he wished haha oh Pilaf. (He also wanted to use the time machine to go back in time because he dropped the equivalent of 10p down a drain haha).

The discs and cases are in excellent condition. The slip had a few marks but a black marker sorted those out :)
Yeah I'm surprised it turned up in as good condition as it did, that flimsy cardboard that Funi used didn't look like it'd hold up over time.

How flimsy is flimsy though? Animanga type flimsy or tissue paper type flimsy?
The set basically uses the cardboard thickness you'd find with a slipcover, but slightly more sturdy, they cheapened out and didn't use the material that their LE sets usually have.

Back