The General Conversation Area

But surely it’d be more interesting if you simply found them dotted around you wherever you went but could never find any in your hair.

Well since beards were the topic of discussion I felt I had to reinforce the act that I DO NOT in fact, own a beard, and thus, felt the need to (jokingly) imply that the hairs were OF COURSE found in my ACTUAL hair....on my HEAD...

You see I just can't do subtle humour like you Phobos... :p

True, true, and you always seem to pick on Neil :p
Aye, you tell 'im. Poor Shinji.

1487011248002.png

I always went with the crew-cut ever since I was little, but recently started growing it long in the Autumn in preparation for the Winter as I work outside, but now every time I comb it another strand or two comes out 😢

I used to have really long hair up until I was about 14, then I got my first cut, partly because it was constantly getting knotty, but partly because some idiot had put a lighter to it and it burned some of my hair. That said I've always preferred it short; it's really fine and I can't do a whole lot with it. It's shoulder length right now, but I need it shorter really...

Aye, you tell 'im. Poor Shinji.

1487011248002.png

What were the animators THINKING? XD Wait, that doesn't look like the animation from the original series though; were there movies after the series or something?

I haven't even watched it yet and I already feel sorry for the poor lad! XD

I always went with the crew-cut ever since I was little, but recently started growing it long in the Autumn in preparation for the Winter as I work outside, but now every time I comb it another strand or two comes out 😢

I always had it short when I was young too! Then I grew it long as a teen. Then I shaved it off. I feel for the finding it more when brushing though, it genuinely sucks.

What were the animators THINKING? XD Wait, that doesn't look like the animation from the original series though; were there movies after the series or something?

I haven't even watched it yet and I already feel sorry for the poor lad! XD
Oh just wait, it's quite the experience. There was a film that acts as the true ending to the anime and then the Rebuild films which retell the story with differences.

I used to have really long hair up until I was about 14, then I got my first cut, partly because it was constantly getting knotty, but partly because some idiot had put a lighter to it and it burned some of my hair. That said I've always preferred it short; it's really fine and I can't do a whole lot with it. It's shoulder length right now, but I need it shorter really...

Shoulder length? You go down in estimation. Grow it floor length or else!

Idiot is an understatement, who the flip would do something like that?

Oh just wait, it's quite the experience. There was a film that acts as the true ending to the anime and then the Rebuild films which retell the story with differences.

I get that animators run into budget snags and all but... XD

I get the feeling NGE will be the next anime that I purchase...When I (Get) Money...

Idiot is an understatement, who the flip would do something like that?

He really was a !"£$%; just didn't give a **** whether he got suspended or not. I got used to it, I was bullied throughout highschool. People tell you that their school days were the "best days of their lives"; probably didn't attend a state comprehensive XD

Ever thought of rocking the crew-cut like these ladies:
Mad-Max-Fury-Road-Imperator-Furiosa-Full.png

Or

ripleybald1.jpg

He really was a !"£$%; just didn't give a **** whether he got suspended or not. I got used to it, I was bullied throughout highschool. People tell you that their school days were the "best days of their lives"; probably didn't attend a state comprehensive XD

I find those that say the school days were great are miserable in later life and those that hated them are more contented. It’s swings and roundabouts.

Back