The General Conversation Area

It's one of those anime that's kind of a pain to acquire as one whole box set since it's out of print but hopefully you can find it for a reasonable price.

I had a look on Amazon, and I came across a set (white with a solitary picture of Ayanami on the front with the quote "you are (not) alone", is that the whole series or is it just part? I'm pretty sure it said "complete collection" but I could be wrong...I don't mind having to buy it "in bits" so long as it's reasonably priced!

I had a look on Amazon, and I came across a set (white with a solitary picture of Ayanami on the front with the quote "you are (not) alone", is that the whole series or is it just part? I'm pretty sure it said "complete collection" but I could be wrong...I don't mind having to buy it "in bits" so long as it's reasonably priced!

For you, it’s quintuple normal price! :p

Ever thought of rocking the crew-cut like these ladies:
Mad-Max-Fury-Road-Imperator-Furiosa-Full.png

Or

ripleybald1.jpg

I genuinelly would if I could pull it off! Shortest I've gone is just a standard pixie. Short but enough hair to style!

You are (not) alone is one of the rebuild films.

But surely as a good friend you should buy lol emmebers here some anime as a thank you gift before indulging yourself! :p

If I had lots of money I would buy all of you lovely people whatever anime/manga you wanted, as a thank you for purely interacting with me! ^^

For you, it’s quintuple normal price! :p

Must you rain on EVERY SINGLE ONE of my parades Phobos?!

(Can't stop laughing!) XD

If I had lots of money I would buy all of you lovely people whatever anime/manga you wanted, as a thank you for purely interacting with me! ^^

Must you rain on EVERY SINGLE ONE of my parades Phobos?!

(Can't stop laughing!) XD

That first one kind of backfired on me! I feel guilty now!

And yes. Your parades ALL need raining on. Don’t take away my fun.

Oh I see, I didn't know that...Just how many films/versions/series of it are out there?

I'm SO uneducated!!! XD HELP ME PEOPLE!
There's the 26 episode anime which was available in volumes and a complete boxset. There was then the film "End of Evangelion" which acts as a true end to the anime.

They then made three films around a decade later, known in their complete versions as 1.11/2.22/3.33.

One series 3 films, fourth coming at some point I believe.
It's one series with a recap film Birth and Death which also includes about half an hour of the alternative ending film End of Evangelion.

And a series of 3, soon to be, 4 remake films. I'm not sure if that's the final one or not though.

It's one series with a recap film Birth and Death which also includes about half an hour of the alternative ending film End of Evangelion.

And a series of 3, soon to be, 4 remake films. I'm not sure if that's the final one or not though.
Ah I forgot Birth and Death. It is a bit confusing, not nearly as confusing as that damn EoE ending though.

He really was a !"£$%; just didn't give a **** whether he got suspended or not. I got used to it, I was bullied throughout highschool. People tell you that their school days were the "best days of their lives"; probably didn't attend a state comprehensive XD
That's sad to hear mate. I did and had a great time, I was fortunate to be in cohorts with all the "gangs" in the year. Couple of my mates weren't so lucky one of them got stabbed in the eye with a pen in Y7 it was gruesome /;

Never understood bullying or why people do it. Schools are useless my head teacher gave a pupil detention once for being bullied. Yes that's right. Apparently it was his fault for allowing himself to be bullied. What logic is that?

Brightside, at least you made it through the bullying and it's all in the past now!

There's the 26 episode anime which was available in volumes and a complete boxset. There was then the film "End of Evangelion" which acts as a true end to the anime.

They then made three films around a decade later, known in their complete versions as 1.11/2.22/3.33.

Ah many thanks for your help. I'd come across the 1.11/2.22/3.33 and wondered what the heck they were; aside from just a sciency way of numbering movies! I've just had a look on Amazon now; I can see the original series available in seperate volumes (1-4; 5-8 etc), which is kind of a bummer but not entirely rubbish; at least it's available in some form.

That first one kind of backfired on me! I feel guilty now!

If nothing else I can make you feeel quilty :p

And yes. Your parades ALL need raining on. Don’t take away my fun.

But I'm still new, you must guide me first, then you can take the peas later!

Back