The General Conversation Area

It’s a tough life but someone has to and if I do it I’m saving some other miserable wretch the time and effort. So in short I’m being very considerate of people that aren’t me by picking on @Neil.T

An unorthadox way of bringing the humour, but it's classic Phobos ;)

I'm going to have to go that way soon. MPB runs in the family. It's thinning at the top at the moment.

I'm feeling very left out on the beard front XD Can we all just assume that if I were a man I would have a beard; I'm quite tomboyish as is for a woman? :p

I laughed!!! XD

Is that the game on now? I've heard my Dad and Sister complain that the ref has done nothing but get in the way...
Yes, 3-0. WBA maybe should have had a pen, I missed it, but Sky were saying it should be, but they've always been biased against us. Didn't show it at half time though so can't say.
WBA definitely should have had a man sent off, but didn't matter in the end.

I know that feeling! By the time I was 20 it started receeding. I just shaved it off for years. I owned the bald, baby!

I laughed out loud, I need to breath XD

I have recently started coming across the odd grey hair (in my hair, obviously); it's downhill from here on in!

Don't you want to see Hazard get his hat-trick :p Sorry!
Good luck with the rest of the season, you're going to need it.
We're past the part of needing luck, miracle is what we need.

After another shite performance what's the punishment for our players? Jetting off to Barca for "warm weather training"...can't make it up!! Absolute joke.

Back