What did you BUY today?

A new bookcase to store all the anime I own but will never get around to watching...

The Flowers of Evil - Complete vol. 1, using the last of the Amazon gift voucher I got for Christmas.

SecondSpin also have a 20% off $25+ and free international shipping coupon code for today (JYFS17), so decided to buy parts 1 and 2 of Shiki. Taking a risk since the LE box might be in pretty bad condition, but if nothing else it means I won't have to suffer that ugly S.A.V.E banner...

There's a chance you'll end up with an extra Shiki part 2, or two part 2's, or something else entirely :)

What sucks is I've placed two separate orders with Secondspin this week for $0.99+ items, could have saved some cash if I'd waited :(

There's a chance you'll end up with an extra Shiki part 2, or two part 2's, or something else entirely :)
Reminds me of when I brought Black Butler II Limited Edition from MusicMagpie and got another copy of season 1 with it. If I somehow get a copy of Legend of the Legendary Heroes part 2 with my part 1 I'd be pleasantly surprised.

Yeah I bought Legendary Heroes thinking it was the full set when it was only the Part 1 LE, now need to track down Part 2 on the cheap.
They have it on SecondSpin occasionally, think it sells for around the same price as part 1. I'm keeping an eye out for it and for the next discount code to buy it with.

I honestly cannot see it... Link?

Oh it's gone now. Must of been deleted.

Basically, he said it was too awkward sorting everything out on here so he cancelled all the deals that hadn't been paid for yet and put them up on Ebay instead.

I picked up mine last night.

Oh it's gone now. Must of been deleted.

Basically, he said it was too awkward sorting everything out on here so he cancelled all the deals that hadn't been paid for yet and put them up on Ebay instead.

I picked up mine last night.
Makes sense. Buyer protection and keeping everything together

A PM would have been nice though :)

I would rather not mention titles, but I can say
Original: £125
Ebay: £170

I don't mind covering Paypal Fee's but £45 is a little too much

Well you can always try and best offer him. I did that to get most of my stuff as close as possible to what we agreed on the forums.

My stuff just got shipped today.

I would rather not mention titles, but I can say
Original: £125
Ebay: £170

I don't mind covering Paypal Fee's but £45 is a little too much
I know what it is ;) Even the original price would have been too much for me though, I knew it would probably be fairly high so didn’t go for it.

Mine shipped today as well, both ones paid for before the move and one from ebay.

EDIT: misread slightly, I thought this was in relation to one title i.e. the one selling at £170, not titles. Whoops.

Last edited:
I think the problem was he was selling a lot of stuff in one go. I'd have sold them in batches, maybe 20 titles at a time. Leave them on the marketplace for a week then put anything unsold on eBay. Then put the next batch and so on. That way it would have been easier to keep track of PMs and what's sold etc.

The 3 titles I had agreed a price on would have been £95, on eBay they were £140.

Back