What did you BUY today?

Curious if hes put things in bundles like that for specific people. (Unlike me where all my items are separate ,and had a price hike T_T)

I only paid £5 more than originally quoted (would have been around £75 directly but paid £80 via eBay)

Should note I'd been nudging Pilib0 via DM and eBay messages to list the odd bundle so I didn't lose the listing(s) whilst at work.

A Seiki U-Vision Blu Ray player. My current Toshiba one has been dying for a while now, taking multiple attempts to play Region A Blu Rays (DVDs and Region B Blu Rays are fine it seems) I recently tried to play my Scrapped Princess discs and it just wouldn't play, so in the end I picked one of these up, and it'll arrive Friday.
After all this the seller cancelled my order and refunded me.

My bundle was only £7 more, and considering that included shipping and PayPal fees I'm not complaining, it was handy having them listed for me. I still saved a fair bit as opposed to buying them new.

Last edited:
And now I've ordered a Multi Region Sony player with a 3 year guarantee from Amazon, with some parental financial assistance.

Ah so you bought one of those expensive modded ones. It's too bad you can't directly order a US player since Amazon won't allow it.

My bundle was only £7 more, and considering that included shipping and PayPal fees I'm not complaining, it was handy having them listed for me. I still saved a fair bit as opposed to buying them new.

I had to pay £10 more for LWA, £7 more for Hozuki, and £5 more for moribito. Was an annoying pill to swallow.

Ah so you bought one of those expensive modded ones. It's too bad you can't directly order a US player since Amazon won't allow it.
Correct, it was a fair bit more than the Seiki but had better reviews, a 3 year warranty and I had £50 in vouchers. Plus my Dad kindly paid a portion of the cost. In the end it's still a pain but I know that if this one stops working that I can get a refund/exchange.

I did look into getting a player from the US but came across the very problem you mentioned.

A new bookcase to store all the anime I own but will never get around to watching...

The Flowers of Evil - Complete vol. 1, using the last of the Amazon gift voucher I got for Christmas.

SecondSpin also have a 20% off $25+ and free international shipping coupon code for today (JYFS17), so decided to buy parts 1 and 2 of Shiki. Taking a risk since the LE box might be in pretty bad condition, but if nothing else it means I won't have to suffer that ugly S.A.V.E banner...

Last edited:
Back