From shopTo:
  • LA Noire PS4
  • The Witcher 3 GOTY PS4
  • Yakuza Kiwami
From other sellers:
  • Skyrim PS4
  • PSN Wallet top up
From Music Magpie:
  • Girls High DVD (was very cheap with the code)
Used said PSN code to get the following:
  • Canis Canem Edit
  • Forbidden Siren
  • PaRappa the Rapper 2
  • Grim Fandango

Top wo Nerae: Cybernetic High-School III
0dfofXv.jpg
H31S4qp.jpg

rr6VD3O.jpg
52ILHEs.jpg

79ljj7w.jpg

It's an official Gunbuster strip game developed by Gainax for the PC-98. It's for collection purposes I swear.

I placed my final anime order for 2017 yesterday, from AlltheAnime, using the 20% off code - I'm importing three more Collector's Edition releases, enough to somewhat lessen the blow from their international shipping charge - plus I'm getting the poster I wanted badly, too:

Ajin: Demi Human Season 1 CE (AtA Exclusive with A3 poster)
GANGSTA. CE
Sword of the Stranger CE

Just brought Invasion of the Body Snatchers (70s) from the Arrow Films sale for £0 + p&p :D Had enough points from the stuff I brought in the last sale to cover the £7.50.

I've been thinking about buying a t-shirt for a while with something geeky, but not too mainstream, on it (I've got loads of Star Wars one and a couple of others) I just realised Redbubble are having a sale (NEWYEAR2018 which ends tonight) so I had a look. I wonder if anyone would stop me and say "hey, that was a cool show" if they saw this:
_20180104_212736.JPG

My first thought was "A blood puddle and it says Iron flower group over it." Is that supposed to be some mercenary gang? Then I looked closer and the Katakana say Gundam. Then I got a bit of an epiphany and thought "Oh, so this is an Anime shirt after all!" lol.

It certainly doesn't scream Otaku at first sight.

I bought a new power supply for my PC. I've been using an old Corsair one that really isn't meant for gaming PCs so I upgraded to a EVGA G2 which seems well reviewed and is modular so I can keep my case a bit tidier (and hopefully it's a little quieter than my current one).

Gritted my teeth and blew £30 on two Noctua fans Because I am sick of my PC sounding like a jet engine spinning up for takeoff.

I've only had my current fans for a year (they were bought to replace one a bearing had gone in) but they seem to have gotten progressively louder and I think the rubber mountings have actually increased case vibration noise. One day I will own property, I will knock a hole through one of the walls, route all the cables through it and have the PC in a completely different room where I can't hear it at all.

Back