The News Thread (for news that does not need a thread)

That didn't last long! I'm assuming HiDive and Sentai putting all their stuff on there compared to Strike just effectively killed it...

Happy Birthday Miyazaki-San! 77 today.
tumblr_n7qz8q8QHT1qbvk7po1_500.gif

Although it's already the 6th in Japan. So technically yesterday for the man himself.

NWahPYfm.jpg

Seven Seas' recent release of Monster Girl Doctor has been reported to contain errors in the grammar during its first print run.

The publisher have responded to ANN that they will be working on correcting them for future print runs as well as the digital version:
Thanks for the review, Theron! We at Seven Seas recently became aware that this book went to its first printing with some uncorrected mistakes, and we’re in the process of correcting them for later printings and updating the digital edition. Sorry for the trouble!
-Lianne

Violet Evergarden supposedly has 14 episodes. 13 regular and 1 OVA.
4 BD/DVD volumes split into
3 episodes
4 episodes
3 episodes
4 episodes sets

JP subtitles only, no Eng subs for the Japanese home video release.

ultimatemegax@ユーフォ天国 on Twitter

Damn, I would 100% have imported it if it had Eng subs. Don't really want to wait 'til 2019 (maybe even 2020 depending on the inevitable delays) to have the BD in my hands.

I could, but I've never really dabbled in that before. If we didn't know about the future AL release, I might have done it. Instead I now have faith in them potentially releasing a beautiful Ultimate Edition or at least a nice Collector's Edition.

Until they announce they've lost it in 2019 :3

Until I see a package shot I never trust anything. I'm still annoyed about Rakugo.

Back