UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Bargains

Do you know if they re-ship?

They don't

I ordered from them a week before the discount was posted (darn it) but mine came re-shipped in wowHD fashion, the total order was around £70.00

FDD0C6B7-2A78-4CB0-BDAB-0B76AAF29A87_2.jpg

Nay, there is no free shipping on Amazon UK to Germany. At least not for no prime users. (Never checked if that makes a difference.)

Anthem is a good idea, price possibly won't drop considerably and other places probably don't have our for much cheaper...
Any other hints for some more stuff? =D
Erased part 2 is only £24.99, mind you it's kinda useless without already owning part 1.

Nay, there is no free shipping on Amazon UK to Germany. At least not for no prime users. (Never checked if that makes a difference.)

Anthem is a good idea, price possibly won't drop considerably and other places probably don't have our for much cheaper...
Any other hints for some more stuff? =D
There used to be, see they have now restricted free shipping to the UK and Ireland.

I ordered from them a week before the discount was posted (darn it) but mine came re-shipped in wowHD fashion, the total order was around £70.00

FDD0C6B7-2A78-4CB0-BDAB-0B76AAF29A87_2.jpg
I took deep discount of my forum "Anime retailers No Import Fees List" because unknownfate stated that he was charged import fees. Have they changed shipping company since he used them last?

I took deep discount of my forum "Anime retailers No Import Fees List" because unknownfate stated that he was charged import fees. Have they changed shipping company since he used them last?
This was the first time I've used them in about 10 years, last time I used them was to get Rurouni Kenshin DVD's so I have no idea.

I know they're now owned by Directtou who own Wow HD/Allyourmusic/ImportCDs but I'm not sure who owned them before.

When my Jojo set arrives I'll take a picture of the packaging to indicate if it was reshipped or not.

I have ordered from Allyourmusic, wowhd, and second spin multiple times and they always redirect so no fees.

ImportCDs and DeepDiscount I have not used before. Has anybody been hit with fee when using them recently?

Erased part 2 is only £24.99, mind you it's kinda useless without already owning part 1.
Oh. True, I don't have Part 1 (missed the AL EA, damn), but I have it on my list anyway, but "Release Date: 4 Dec. 2017" .... Does Amazon do split shipping on international orders? Would be quite a long wait for my full package otherwise.
(Aw, and how likely is a 19.99 EA from AL I wonder?)

Oh. True, I don't have Part 1 (missed the AL EA, damn), but I have it on my list anyway, but "Release Date: 4 Dec. 2017" .... Does Amazon do split shipping on international orders? Would be quite a long wait for my full package otherwise.
(Aw, and how likely is a 19.99 EA from AL I wonder?)

you can ask them to ship as items become available in an order, but they will charge extra for the shipping.

Back