What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

My first Amazon.com price glitch item:

34366364960_29b3586032_b.jpg

I now own all of Kai, well besides The Final Chapters, which I'll pick up in the coming months. Since I got the first season of Dragon Ball not so long back, I am mighty tempted to watch all of that, followed by a Kai rewatch, then The Final Chapters, then start Super.

33908875134_8bf1ae7447_b.jpg

Just want to say that I adore the art on the back.

rv4ak9D.jpg

I liked how Rightstuf packaged mine. Tons and Tons of brown package paper. like 5-6 layers of it
If Amazon hadn't refunded me for the item I would have sold it and gone with Rightstuf or Wow HD, they know how to package stuff properly :D

Final amazon price glitch item

World Break : Aria of curse for a holy swordsman

AjE14bI.jpg

Unfortunately the slipcover is a bit beaten up, and one of the tabs for holding booklets inside the case is broke due to glorious Amazon US Bubble Mailers

Finally got this. Had it on pre-order for ages, then on release day I was told Amazon wouldn't get stock for another two to four weeks.
That's why I never pre-order manga from Amazon as it's never released on time. I get mine from either book depository or wordery as they usually have in stock before the release date and it's usually cheaper.

That's why I never pre-order manga from Amazon as it's never released on time. I get mine from either book depository or wordery as they usually have in stock before the release date and it's usually cheaper.

I'm not sure if it was an overall stock issue. My Waterstones normally get at least one copy of the latest JoJo in but they only had Volumes 1 and 2 of Stardust Crusaders when I was in a few days ago.

got my amazon glitch price blurays with small dents on the slipcovers cause of amazon's crappy packaging, as well as Prisma Illya 2wei as been as animelimited prob won't release
and both sets of the Clow cards that interact with the wand which i also have so just need the Clow book to put them in
IMG_20170519_170236.jpg
IMG_20170519_170204.jpg

Back