What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

1st vol of Terra Formars Revenge
even though some sites says it has English subs it doesn't, which is annoying when Japan does that, same as with JoJo part 1 and 2 had subs but 3 and 4 don't
so can anyone please explain how to add subs when playing it on my pc

IMG_20170518_122639.jpg

1st vol of Terra Formars Revenge
even though some sites says it has English subs it doesn't, which is annoying when Japan does that, same as with JoJo part 1 and 2 had subs but 3 and 4 don't

View attachment 698
Not sure how you could actually buy that. I couldn't get pass episode 1. Loved the first anime (and i own the japanese release) but damn they ruined Terra Formars for me with this.

You will need to rip the blu-ray. Then name every episode properly. Download subtitles, and name them the same as the episode. Depending on the player you then use you either go into settings and load the subtitle file, or it will load automatically because it is named the same as the episode.

You will need to rip the blu-ray. Then name every episode properly. Download subtitles, and name them the same as the episode. Depending on the player you then use you either go into settings and load the subtitle file, or it will load automatically because it is named the same as the episode.
thanks for the help

Arrived from WowHD.
4i6N3iq.jpg

Did it get through customs unscathed? I got mixed answers about WowHD and charges and I would like to grab this set myself.

I've used them twice within the past month for orders over £50 and both got through ok, took around 8-10 days from dispatch date. Even if it was opened up I couldn't get charged anything as WOWHD don't put the prices on the invoice or shipping label.

Back